Chapter TwentyOne

*2 Months Later*

Living with the guys in California is nothing like I thought it would be. Zach moved me into the same room with Heidi in his words, "To make sure nothing happens with you and Tristan."

As I was laying in bed on my phone, Tristan comes into the room and flops on the bed next to me. 

"Hi baby." he said as he nudges under my arms and makes me pay attention to him.

"Hi hun," 

"I missed you."

"You just saw me like fifteen minutes ago."

"Your point is,"

I laughed and turned my phone off as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What do you guys have planned today?"

"We're going to do a photoshoot today. Maybe go get something to eat. So get up and get dressed because I want you to get some pictures done too especially with me."

I laughed and kissed his forehead. 

"Okay."

We both got up out of bed and Tristan left the room. I went to the bathroom and showered, then got dressed into a pair of white jeans, with a tan colored tank top and an army green jacket. I put my hair up in a messy bun and did a natural makeup. I put on my black and white vans then made my way downstairs to the guys.

"Damn Camryn, looking good." Bryan shouted.

"Thank you Bryan, but I don't think you should say that in front of your girlfriend."

Bryan looked at Ali and smiled.

"Nobody is as beautiful as my baby." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and forehead and held her close to him. 

I looked at Tristan and saw him staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I don't think I've ever seen you dress like this before, and I honestly love it. Like you look so fucking good."

I laughed and made my way towards Zach.

"Hey,"

"Hey kiddo, how are you liking Cali?"

"I love it, and thank you for letting me live here with you and the guys."

"Well duh, I'm your uncle. Plus as like I said, I need to get know my beautiful niece." 

I smiled and watched him pack up his camera stuff among other things. 

"Alright guys let's go!"

We all piled into the car and Zach took us to this rundown location that was creepy but really cool at the same time. 

*One hour later*

"Okay, I think that does it." Zach said adjusting his strap on his backpack.

"Zach, I want pictures of me and Cam done."

Everyone's attention turned on me. I froze. 

"Huh?"

"Come here baby."

I slowly walked over to Tristan, he placed me in front of him and wrapped his around me from behind. 

"Just relax," he whispered in my ear. 

I heard the camera click.

I looked at Tristan and smiled. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me. 

"These are going to be so fucking cute." Dayne said in a really girly voice.

"Like oh my god!" Tyler joined. 

Zach moved us to a fence and had Tristan hold onto it with one hand and placed me next to him. I had my back facing Zach and my hand on Tristan's side. 

"Don't smile, just look like you're about to beat a bitch up." Zach said as he was taking pictures. 

"Awesome, now Tristan, get the fuck out. I want to do some singles of Camryn." 

Tristan smiled at me and walked behind Zach.

"Camryn, just do poses that you see on insta and just be yourself."

I sat down on the ground and propped one leg up. I rested my elbow on my thigh and my hand in my hair then looked at Zach with a slight smirk on my face. 

"Beautiful."

He continued taking pictures until I ran out of poses which took about thirty minutes. 

"Damn, my niece is so cute!" 

I laughed and walked over to Tristan. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. 

"You did amazing baby."

"You think so?"

"Of course."

"Alright let's go get something to eat and we will go home."