Chapter FourtyTwo

*Major Time Jump*

It's been nine months and I absolutely ready for this baby to get out of my body. I was sitting on the couch eating fruit when the boys came in and sat all around me. They all sat there smiling at me and staring at me.

"What?" I said with a mouthful of watermelon.

Tristan gently laid on my stomach and hugged me. The baby kicked him off.

"Hey! Not nice!" He slightly yelled.

I laughed and looked back at the boys.

"What's going on? Because I was just sitting here eating my fruit and you guys came in and sat around me and began staring at me. So, what's going on?"

"Follow us," Chris said.

I put my fruit on the table and held my arms up. Tristan and Bryan helped me off the couch. They led me up the stairs towards a door with a big blue ribbon on it.

"What is this?"

"We wanted to something for the baby. We know that you've been tired and exhausted along with being stressed out about the whole baby thing. So, we made this."

Chris opened the door and my jaw dropped. I walked into the room and began to cry.

 I walked into the room and began to cry

The baby's room was done. I looked at the boys and began crying harder. 

"This is beautiful guys! Thank you so much for everything."

I hugged them all and held onto Tristan tighter. 

"Thank you. Were you really apart of this?"

"Not until the last couple days of them doing the room."

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and held onto my stomach. 

The other boys left me and Tristan alone in our sons room. 

I sat down in the rocking chair and smiled at my big stomach.

"You're so spoiled Navy."

Tristan sat on the footstool in front of me and placed his hands on the side of my stomach. 

"He's supposed to be spoiled baby. He's our son and he's got his crazy uncles."

I smiled and opened my mouth to say something but I felt a liquid run down my leg. 

"Oh my god."

"Babe, are you okay? Did you just-"

The pain began going through my body.

"NO! My water broke. It's time. We-ow-need to go to the hospital now!"

He called for the guys to come back to the room. The boys came running back into the room and began to panic when they saw me and the puddle underneath me. 

"Her water broke and now she's in labor. We need to get her downstairs and to the hospital."

"How are we going to do this?" Chris asked.

"Someone has to help me down the stairs and into the car."

"Okay, I'll get you and Chris grab the baby bag and pillows. Meet us in the car and we'll go to the hospital."

Tristan helped me up out of the chair as Bryan grabbed my other side and helped me walk down the stairs.