Chapter TwentyEight

We came back home and I instantly came face to face with Tristan.

"Let me explain,"

"I think the pictures I saw were enough."

I walked past him and up towards my room. I pulled a suitcase out of my closet and began packing my stuff into it.

"Camryn, please let me explain." he said shutting the door. 

"No, Tristan! There's nothing for you to explain. There is nothing that you can do that can bring you back from what I've seen! You fucked up!"

I continued packing my stuff, once I turned around to grab more stuff he grabbed my suitcase and dumped it all out. I sighed and threw my clothes I had in my hands down and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"What? What is there for you to explain? You fucking kissed someone else and you've become distant so I see why now. Because you were seeing someone else behind my back!"

"Camryn, you need to know that you are my first love. I will always love you. Fuck! I still love you! I will always love you! It was a mistake! I don't want Noelle. I want you."

Noelle. That's her name. 

I walked back over to my suitcase and picked it up. I started packing my things again. 

"Camryn, baby," he grabbed my arm.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

He backed away with tears in his eyes. 

"What can I do to make this better?"

I shook my head as I finished packing my stuff. 

"Nothing Tristan. Because we're done. I don't date players, and the sad part is, is that you know this after all of the last relationships I've been in. All of those other guys treated me like dirt, and I thought you were different which is why I fell in love with you in the first place. You were supposed to be the one! But now I know you're not."

Tristan came over to me and placed his hands on my waist and rested his forehead on top of mine. 

"Please don't leave me baby."

The tears began to fall from his big blue eyes. I held in my sobs.

I took off my promise ring and gave it to him. 

"Goodbye Tristan."

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs. Chris saw me and ran over to me. 

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE CHRIS!" Tristan yelled. 

"Give me one reason why I should Tristan."

"SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!" 

"She's not your girlfriend anymore. You cheated on her. You fucked up. The last thing she wants right now is to be around you."

Tristan stood there with puffy cheeks, red eyes and his jaw clenched. His hands were balled into fists by his side. I knew he wanted to punch Chris. 

I walked over to Chris and grabbed his arm. 

"Chris, please just take me to a hotel."

Chris and Tristan stared at each other a little longer before Chris walked out the door with me. 

He placed my bag in the backseat and got in the car after I did. He pulled out of the driveway and began driving. 

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere."

He smirked and grabbed my hand. 

"I got the perfect place."