Chapter Nine

*Two Weeks Later*

Cali is great! I love being here. Tristan has been showing me around Cali and the other boys have been giving Tris a hard time about me and everything. 

The boys were doing their lives right now and I was standing next to Zach watching them. 

"How are you liking California?"

"I'm loving it, I wish I could live here."

"What if I told you that you could?"

"Really?"

He nodded and pulled me off to the side. Before I left to go talk with Zach, I saw Tristan looking at us with a confused facial expression on his face. I smiled at him and turned to talk with Zach on the sofa close to the kitchen. 

"I was contacted by your parents lawyers and it turns out that if anything happened to your parents then you would be in my custody."

"Why would I be in your custody? I just met you."

"Honey, I'm your mother's older brother. Your mom never told you about me because we never really got along growing up. I'm sorry for the way she had to go the way she did. I should've been there for you growing up. Please forgive me and move in with us?"

I sat there quietly. Zach is my uncle? Oh my god. I have an uncle. I didn't know if my father had any siblings and until now I didn't know mom did either. 

"Okay, thank you!"

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled at him. We went back to the booth and saw the boys were up dancing. I looked at Tristan and saw him throwing it back. Good lord this boy. 

"SWITCH!"

Tristan looked up at me and smiled and began coming up to the booth. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me. 

"Hi baby,"

"Hi. You having fun?"

He came close to my ear and kissed below my ear. 

"I wish you and I were alone more. I just missed you so much, even though we have spent every single day together."

"I know baby. You have an hour left."

He kissed my temple and went to his main live and began answering questions the fans asked. 

"Before I leave you guys, I want to introduce you to someone really special to me. She's been with me since we were three years old and I love her with everything. We've been together for over a year now."

He pulled me to his side and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"This is Camryn, the love of my life, my best friend, my world, my everything."

"Hi guys!" 

Tristan began reading some of the comments and smiling at some of them. He looked at me and smiled even bigger.

"They're calling you pretty and beautiful."

"Aww thank you guys so much!" 

I kissed his cheek and got out of his arms. He gave me a pouty look and opened his arms towards me again. 

"Baby, do your lives. I'll see you when you're done."

"One kiss."

"No!"

"PLEASEEEE!!!"

"Tristan Blane."

"Camryn Harris, I said I want a kiss. Now."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him and pecked his lips. He held me closer to him and he continued to kiss me. I laughed and turned my head to the side as he kissed my cheek and the side of my neck. He pulled away and smiled at me. 

"Okay, okay. I'm done." 

I got out of his arms and began to walk away, as I was walking away I felt a stinging sensation on my ass. I turned around and saw him acting like he didn't do anything. 

"Okay. I see how it is. I'm going to Heidi's room tonight."

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" he screamed. 

I laughed and made my way into Tristan's room he shared with some of the boys and changed into a pair of Tristan's sweatpants and hoodie. I crawled into his bed and soon enough fell asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys! I'm going to try and update more tonight, but I have been in a low mood lately so please be patient! I love you guys so much! Thank you guys for all the love and support you have given me and I can't tell you how much this means to me. 

Socials: 

insta: bailey2xx1

tiktok: bailey2xx1

snap: b_cooper567

twitter: Bailey_Cooper_2