Chapter TwentySeven

a/n: hey guys! im sorry for the late update, I've had so much going on right now but I promise I'm going to try to get back on top of things. I love you guys soooo much

Living here with the guys for almost a year now is just the same. They're always out doing photoshoots and sometimes taking the evenings just to relax and chill. 

Me and Tristan you ask?

I don't know. He's been really distant here lately and he's always on his phone. I don't really pay any attention to it because I know he's probably just talking to his fans. 

I've been hanging out with Chris a lot. Which of course everyone else thinks it's weird but my own boyfriend isn't fazed by it. 

Today Chris and I were walking around the mall and we were stopped a few times by fans who wanted to get pictures with Chris, some of them even wanted to take pictures with me which was kind of surprising. 

"Oh, Camryn?" one of the fans said. 

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about what happened with you and Tristan." with that being said she walked away with her other friends. 

I looked at Chris and he looked as confused as I am. 

I heard my phone go off, I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that I was tagged in a post. I pulled up Instagram and clicked on the post. 

My heart dropped.

"What is it Cam?"

I felt everything in my body go numb. This can't be happening. This is a dream? Right?!

Chris grabbed my phone and sighed. 

"That stupid ass."

He gave me my phone back and sat down on a bench in front of us. 

I couldn't stop staring at it. 

It was a picture of Tristan and another girl kissing. He held her the way he would hold me. She was holding him as I would hold him! 

I thought we were great! I thought things were going just fine between us, but I guess I'm not what he wants. 

The tears began to fall. 

Chris got up and hugged me tight. 

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I'm here. He's so stupid for doing this to someone as amazing as you."

That's when the sobs came out. I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"I loved him Chris. I still love him. What did I even do wrong?!"

Chris held me tighter and stroked my hair. 

"Nothing babe, you did absolutely nothing!"