♡ Nothing I'd Rather Do ~ Pt. 2 ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒┊°

ೃ࿐💧·˚ ༘ ┊꒰🍥; 024. // nothing I'd rather do ~ pt. 2꒱ ˊˎ

. . [Qɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ:

"Naruto?"

A recognizable voice trembled through Naruto. He froze in blood-draining terror and scurried his gaze over a shoulder. Ino observed her blond comrade with a malice aura, this situation painting the entirely wrong picture. A guy snooping about in the girl's aisle – hardly.

"NAR-U-TOOO!"

"No, Ino! Wait, I swear, it's not what it looks like! It's not... AHH!"] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

NARUTO STROLLED in the bedroom with multiple bought grocery bags in hand. You rolled over with a greeting smile at the swishes of their plastic crinkling like grained sand against each other.

"Thank you again for going to the store Naruto to... h-huh?" Upon closer inspection of your boyfriend, a crimson palm print stained the surface of his right cheek. You frowned, promptly sitting up. "Knucklehead, w-what happened to your cheek? You're hurt."

"Ah, this thing?" he pointed with averting eyes. "I uh... I sorta ran into Ino at the market and she really didn't take well to the sight of me in the woman's aisle, 'ttebayo. Heh-heh..."

You blinked. The scenario itself didn't appear too farfetched. It sounded just like Ino to commit such an act, fighting on behalf of women kind against a common perv. Although, Naruto's individual case was a complete misunderstanding, trying kindly to help his ill girlfriend sick at home. What luck.

Turning a shopping bag upside down, Naruto dumped its loaded contents onto the bedsheets. Several packages of aid revealed themselves as they rolled across your comforter-protected feet. Pads, tampons, and menstrual cups fell free in every absorbency level and size. The poor boy purchased each option available, not knowing out of all the choices which was the right one.