♡ Number One Stud ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 019. // number one stud ˊˎ

. . [I'm not the jealous type

but what's mine is mine

end of story] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"HAHAHA, KIBA! Are you serious?!"

"Hehe! Completely and purely serious Y/n! Akamaru can be a savage sometimes!"

"Eh, that's such a drag..."

You, Kiba, and Shikamaru were together hanging out by a teeny café within the Leaf village, relaxing and chatting like any other normal Thursday day. Departing citizens passed by the road in search of unique destinations privy to them. You'd gone on a beginning mission earlier in the brisk morning and shockingly got back before Naruto.

Poor boy. He'd probably gotten stuck with a dozy of a mission involving Sakura's short temper, stuck in a rock and a hard place on whether he should deck Sai in the face for his recurring, taunting smile done on purpose to enrage boiling skin. Naruto was strong though. That you knew. You could only hope he'd compose himself for long enough to finish up. The last thing you needed to hear was that he got into a fight with the weirdly abstract painter, therefore suspended from missions for who knows how long. Then you'd have to deal with his whiney butt for the next week, complaining he has nothing to do to combat the bleak half of boredom. Oh, please! Chakra do all to help him in this grim time of need!

Figuring it refreshing to go out on your own after getting home, you gathered with two of your best friends at a local Dango shop to get some air. Quick texts were arranged and sent, bringing the assembled three-man group together.

Kiba elaborated on the many adventures of Akamaru and a pair of shredded jeans. You laughed at seeing the animal trainers' ridiculous facial expressions as he retaliated the amusing story in blue-ray edition.

"Man, I'll never forget that day. The threads of those pants still haunt me to this day, laying messily all over the kitchen floor in a disaster. Goodness, that clean-up was rough! Akamaru has since learned though. No shredded jeans are means for a treat or two, you know? He was so young back then, now grown to be a little stubborn."