♡ Shower For Two... Oops! ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ 🍥; 042. // shower for two... oops! ˊˎ

. . [they say to shower the people you love with love

well, they didn't say I couldn't shower with you while I'm at it...

c'mon, let's save water and shower together, baby!] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STEAM FROM the warm shower fills the air as water cascades down your shoulders, wisping an immersive soundscape of harmonies inside the bathroom as you sing your heart out.

'Melody' by Aston Edminster. Your newest lyrical, romantic addiction.

Dragging your finger down the water-speckled plastic of the shower wall, your body heat makes trails through the moisture. "'And I can't find the words to say,'" you lightly sing, dipping your head under the stream. "'Just how you take my breath away, babe. Can you feel my heartbeat loud?'"

For the past ten minutes since you came in, you've made no progress on washing up, lyrics occupying your lungs like oxygen. The refreshing jet of water and resonant acoustics worked something marvelous in your soul, and it'd take an emergency for you not to give in for just one song. A quick one, you'd tell yourself. Just a short one this time!

Lies. Every time, lies, lies, lies.

It's the one thing about yourself. You were a hopeless addict for shower songs, unable to tell the craving no whenever it itched at your throat—begging, let me out, let me out repeatedly. You'd heard the comedic saying that singing in a shower versus out of one sounded many worlds different, but with your razor and shampoo bottle in hand inside an apartment with only your ears to hear, you didn't care to ruminate upon it.

Terrible singer or not? You didn't know. Lady with an unstoppable passion for music? Truer than your own heartbeat.

You swipe your palm across the mindless fogged pattern you've drawn on the wall, its droplets splattering cold onto your thighs and the floor.