♡ Hide-And-Kiss ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 013. // hide-and-kiss ˊˎ

. . [kissing you is my favorite hobby

holding you is my favorite pastime

and loving you is my favorite future] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"PHEW! ALRIGHT, almost done. Only a few more sentences to go," you said with integrity. You itched the side of your temple. "Heh, at least one can only hope..."

It was early on a fine Wednesday morning, and you were presently concluding a mission evaluation for your most recent of assignments.

Since becoming a Chunin, Tsunade would arbitrarily hand out these work forms for you shinobi to fill out. She desired to know every so often where her honored teams' heads were at. It felt reassuring to know. For someday, you just might be the next to take on the title of village head.

Well... actually, no.

Who are we kidding? Naruto is relentless for the seat of Hokage as he is a cup of ramen. He'll jump over any hurdle he determines a creeping threat just to make it in his lifelong dream one day, and this ninja certainly wouldn't try to stop him.

The pencil fidgeted in between your aching thumb, begging for release. You tangled your other fingers in your hair to ease some of the frustration tearing through your mind. A break was long overdue.

 A break was long overdue