♡ Promise ~ Pt. 2 ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒┊°

ೃ࿐💧·˚ ༘ ┊꒰🍥; 003. // promise ~ pt. 2꒱ ˊˎ

. . ⇢ [Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ:

"I was kidding, I'm kidding! Your food was delicious!"

You embraced him and chuckled at his still unimpressed expression. Arms situated around your waist as you hung yours upon clothed shoulders. Next relaxing your chin into his chest, you peered at his same strangely arched eyebrow.

"Hmm. What am I gonna do with a troublemaker like you? Goin' off and beating me at my own game like that. I won't stand by it! There's only one master of pranking Y/n-chan and that's me. Me!"

"Let me cook you tons of ramen and we'll call it even?"

He chuckled."That doesn't sound too bad, dattebayo!"] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

FOR THE remainder of the day, you and Naruto finished your lovely date. He took you shopping, for a stroll in the park, and to a ton of other additional mini spots. For the time you've gotten to know Naruto, you never would've assumed he was such a little romantic. It was excruciatingly cute! I mean, come on. The village's number one unpredictable, hyperactive ninja a smooth talker? Too cute to be true!

The last stop of the night was at an ice cream stand parked near the Hokage's residence. You demanded to help pitch in for the frozen treat, but he refused every one of your desperate pleas with the quick wave of his hand. Pouting, you would cross arms and puff the other way in which he'd chuckle. Naruto thought it was the most adorable spectacle when you got riled up. He'd best be careful though. One misplaced laugh and you'd have nothing holding you back. Well... at least, that's what you believed. To him, this detail made you all the more adorable. Ugh! The torture of underestimation.

You two sat on a pair of swings in a deserted park on the far side of Konoha and watched the sunset together. The breeze was fragile as it blew through his untamed hair, tinted with the day's events. It shined of a rare hue that blended with the sky's blinding shimmer in the background.