♡ Complications ~ Pt. 1 ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒┊°

ೃ࿐💧·˚ ༘ ┊꒰🍥; 032. // complications ~ pt. 1꒱ ˊˎ

. . ⇢ [true love isn't easy, but damn is it worth fighting for

because once you find it, it can never be replaced] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

"NARUTO! COME on, hurry up!"

"Yep, yep! I'm comin', dattebayo!"

Naruto dashed into the living room, flipping a sloppy somersault over the backrest and onto the couch. His limbs flopped in odd, clumpy positions beside you.

You chucked. "Was that really necessary?"

A grin stretched across his face. "Heh-hee!"

"Honestly... Took you long enough to go to the bathroom. I could've sworn you died in there."

"Hey! I didn't take that long!"

"Suuure. I bet you didn't. It only took a million years, plus some to restock on missing toilet paper."

"Oii!"

"Hah!"

You split a deck of cards in half and shuffled. Naruto observed your fingers fanning their paper. Who knew shuffling a deck could hold the allure of a Genjutsu? Materials fluttering. Depth knocks against table wood to straighten the sides of a cluttered pile. Soothing in its own way.

"Ready to lose?" you asked, spreading trouble on your lips.

Naruto irritatingly squinted.

It never ended between you.

"I'm the queen of playing card games. I sure hope you're ready for this beat down."

He stuck out a huff. "Humph! I doubt that! Not when you're up against me, you're not, Y/n-chan! Try again!"

"Hah. Funny you should say that. We'll see who really has to try again after this match. Wouldn't go calling victories early when the loser is shaping up to be you, ya knucklehead."

Before he could declare any protests, you placed his divided seven cards into his raised fist, ready to refute the allegation, and casually glanced at your own hand.