☆ 2.5k Reads One-shot Special: Penny for Your Thoughts ☆

A/N: This book officially has over 2,500 reads.

.

.

.

WHAAAAT?! I can't even begin to thank you all for this! Seriously! I honestly thought my book wouldn't get much recognition but the fact that it is absolutely blowing my mind to no end!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

It means so much to me that people out there appreciate my work! Thank you! 😊

I also wanted to take a moment to say that if you guys at all have any ideas for some one-shots or scenarios alike, please don't hesitate to send me a quick message. I promise that I will get back to you if you do whether immediate or when I get the chance to do so. Ideas are always appreciated!

Thanks again, guys! Without further ado, onto the special! 👏🎉

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 026. // 2.5k reads one-shot: penny for your thoughts ˊˎ

. . [lost in the bustle of the everyday traffic jamming this connection

draw the lines

read in between silent conversations

the spin of your hand

the touch of my heart

peachy] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"YOU GOT that Ms

"YOU GOT that Ms. Hakura! Do you hear me?! We need you here in fifteen, otherwise consider the entire script blown! This is the last time anything like this is to happen! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Yes, sir! Right away, sir! I'm on my way to the studio as we speak! I'm beyond sorry for the inconvenience! It won't happen again sir, I promise!"

"Damn right this is a damn inconvenience. This is the third damn time this week you've been caught signing in late. I have about a half a mind to fire your ass for being found incapable to show up to work like everyone else! Don't know why I haven't yet. Get your shit together!"