♡ Can You Hear My Heart? ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 006. // can you hear my heart? ˊˎ

. . [I am in love with your smile

your voice

your body

your laugh

and your eyes

but most of all

I am in love with you] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YOU STROLLED on in that afternoon towards the village's main park carrying a playground to reunite with the one and only Naruto Uzumaki. Earlier that morning, you'd set up a reasonable time with him over text to meet up after completing some daily missions. Like normal, the assignments for you both didn't require too much, guaranteeing a much earlier finish. Getting handed simple D-rank missions in a current period of peace felt great. You'd pull out weeds and catch cats all day long at this rate if it meant to see Naruto sooner. That you would never think twice on.

Looking about, you sought to locate your said shinobi of a boyfriend about the park's bushes but came up empty-handed as a result. Not a golden blob of spiky hair in sight.

"Huh. Guess the goof isn't here yet," you figured with a shrug. "Must've come a bit early. Oh well..."

Resting on a bench underneath a tree, you extended your legs, heels covered by sandal pads digging into grass blades. Cotton eyelids blocked out the rays of the sun. Its warm beams hugged as if a winter toasty-knitted blanket and smeared sketches upon your bare skin, your mind following each of them. Everything in the world; peaceful and calm.

"That handsome goofball. He's so cute..."

"BLAH-LALALALA~!!"

"BWAAAH! What the heck?! HELP!" Slipping out of your momentarily achieved relaxation, you fell to the stiff ground, turning every which direction in attempts to trace the ludicrous noise.