♡ Through My Eyes ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒┊°

ೃ࿐💧·˚ ༘ ┊꒰🍥; 016. // through my eyes꒱ ˊˎ

. . ⇢ [go on babe

steal my clothes and never give them back

their yours as you are mine] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

"HEY, Y/N-CHAN? I'm goin' to the supermarket. Wanna come along?"

"Nah. I'm not feeling too hot today. My head's been hurting since this morning."

Naruto boldly smirked and peeked over a shoulder at you. "Sweetheart, forget merely feeling hot. You're steamin' without even having to try. Believe it."

You blushed and shot toward the now oh-so-interesting ground. "I set that one up, didn't I?"

"Yup!" Removing bits of hair from your forehead, he kissed the skin, producing tingles at the spot of interaction. "I'll be back soon then. Want anything while I'm out? A drink, a sweet, snack, takeout?"

Pink lingered on your cheekbones as you timidly responded. "No. Just to be safe and make it back home in a one-whole-full piece for cuddles."

"You betcha, Y/n-chan!" He radiantly smiled and made way for the door. "I love you and will be back before you can say ramen, dattebayo!"

The ajar entrance creaked shut with a last glance from him and locked automatically in place. You waited for that high-pitched click to sound as reassurance to do what you'd planned prior.

Click.

Yes! Now's my opportunity!

Darting down the hallway, you slipped on the waxed flooring as you speedily curved in the bedroom. You smashed open Naruto's closet and jerked one of his orange and black jackets off a hanger before hurling it on. You giggled, looking at your disheveled self in a stand-up mirror.

"Heh-heh~! Look at me! I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be Hokage one day! Believe it, dattebayo~! Haha!"

Shorts disappeared beneath the apricot fabric, revealing smooth thighs fashioned by weekly training sessions. The jacket's cotton hem brush against the skin as you curiously swayed, giving way to a shudder of goosebumps. "Hm..." Studying the cozy picture you'd crafted, you concluded that something was indeed lacking. You didn't quite know what though. You'd covered everything needed, right?