♡ Late Night Needy ~ Pt. 2 ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 009. // late night needy ~ pt. 2 ˊˎ

. . [Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ:

You curled your knees to your chest.

There was one someone in Konoha still available. Although it wasn't the most convenient option—nor was your situation—he could be the answer. You knew he'd be.

Burden weakened your lips.

But how could you? Was it really... okay? To become a thief with this, stealing his nothing to compromise for your lack of nothing.

They strengthened once more.

At the same time, you'd exhausted every route to stop this. And here you still were. Thinking and thinking and thinking. You didn't want to but want wasn't a surviving season at this hour.

You were out of options.

I have to. I-I can't do this anymore...

You reached for your phone and did the only thing left. The next right thing you trusted most.

☀️My Sunshine☀️: Hey, Naruto? You still up?] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SO SHAMEFUL. Sending a text in the dead of night for the neediest reason conceivable.

You'd been here before. Told yourself to "be good to him" numerous times. Did he deserve this? Interrupted sleep for his girlfriend's 'my needs are more important than your nightly routine to re-energize your brain' text.

Pesky. Darn right irritating.

Vows to avoid crossing the stereotypical, clingy line girls in relationships did abolished with the letters you typed. All those self-conferences to get this right—to not push Naruto away.

Indeed, a thief.

You'd have yourself to blame when this was through.

On your hip, you lay looking at the wall. Its flat canvas invited you to rest your thoughts upon it. In your head, you linked each together, creating something of an evidence board detectives in movies often use, red string and thumbtacks, the only lacking detail.