♡ Our Little Secret ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 014. // our little secret ˊˎ

. . [you smiled at the stars like they knew all your secrets] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NARUTO SLOUCHED on the couch in the calm living room, flipping past random channels. Absolute zilch grasped his attention on the television as of late. There was nothing engaging to delve into. No entertaining shows. No interesting, breaking news—which could be considered a good thing. And no fun. A ramen-eating show would've been heavenly for the golden boy of sun ball energy, but who else would pay their time to watch, right?

For him, it was a no brainer. A professional ramen eating show is out there somewhere for him to discover, and he's determined to find it.

Sneaking along the back end of the couch, you stole a peek around the corner at him. His wild hair leaned flat against a feathered pillow cushion, forming an artist's masterpiece. You patted your pockets in the hopes to feel the weight of your phone only to come across nothing.

Shucks! This would've been the perfect picture to steal too! Ah, whatever. I'll get him, eventually...

Pouncing out from your hiding spot, you sprang on Naruto's abdomen and giggled like a madman escaping prison.

"Come on Naru," you said, bouncing childishly. "Let's do something fun today!"

He withdrew eyes from the dull static engulfing the screen to smile at you. "Sure!" He approved, giving a thumbs up. "Got anything specific in mind?"

"How about a sweet date in the park? Watch the sun as it sets. Stargaze."

"Sounds perfect to me, sunshine! We'll stop by and get ice cream at that cart parked right by the lake. My treat."

"Yay!" you exclaimed, squeezing him in a hug. "Thank you, babe! This'll be great!"

"Heh-heh! You bet, dattebayo!"

|🍥|

The stroll in the park that afternoon had been the break you and he needed. The in and out, fleeting hurries of missions, battles, and training often got in the way, so much so that this downtime would get sacrificed. So, when life aloud, Naruto appreciated whenever he could talk with you one on one. He cherished the calmness brief moments such as these held. They were everything.