♡ A Day in Time ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 023. // a day in time ˊˎ

. . [you're my favorite place to go

when my mind searches for peace] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"COME ON Y/n-chan, let's go!"

"Wait, Naruto wait! Slow down! I can't keep up!"

Naruto ran, holding your hand in his and tugging you through a steep batch of brush resting upon a serene field. The Genin mentioned that morning of a secret, secluded spot that he'd been wanting to show you for a while. Taking up the adventurous idea, you agreed to go see, and off you went. Just you and him. Call it something of a date.

"It isn't too far from here! Just a little more, dattebayo!"

"Hold on. Can we-huff... take a-huff... short break!" Naruto slowed to match your needs and paused, curiously peeking back at you. "I'm sorry. Just f-five minutes, I promise."

His pupils innocently blinked while thinking of a workable alternative. There's got to be a way to keep going full steam ahead... Oh, I know! You watched as your boyfriend squatted and invited you on his back, arms swung behind, reaching out for you. "Here, climb aboard, sunshine!"

"But Naruto. I'll just slow you down."

His face shifted to a proud, closed-eyed smirk as he promisingly jammed a thumb into his chest. "Rest assured, my dearest Y/n-chan~!" You laughed at the exaggerated take on an honorable prince's tone lined with dazzling features. "This here future Hokage is at your noble service and vows to be the fastest shinobi there ever was! Believe it!"

You giggled at the cheesy grin and laid flat against him, draping toned thighs securely around his torso. "Hehe! O-Oh, my hero~, haha! Up and onward, my brave sir!"

"Your wish is my command, beautiful fair maiden~! Hold on tight, button! Here we go!" With a last glance, Naruto shot off through the meadow at an unreadable speed. You tightened the steady grip on his shoulders and freely laughed at the rush of adrenaline tingling your stomach.