♡ Stone Heart ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒┊°

ೃ࿐💧·˚ ༘ ┊꒰🍥; 005. // stone heart꒱ ˊˎ

. . ⇢ [there's just something in you I'm scared to lose

because I know

I won't find it in anyone else] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

IT WAS a pleasant morning, lined with a cheery breeze and chirping birds. You and Naruto wandered Konoha to get some fresh air. There weren't as many people out on the village like other mornings past, somewhat of a nice thing. You both didn't mind when you could spend time together just the two of you, not having to fret about disruptions. It was nice.

"-and that was the whole mission in a nutshell," you spoke. "It wasn't all that bad like Kiba was making it out to be, but still a chore, nonetheless. I actually quite enjoyed it if I'm being honest. It was relaxing." Fingers pinched your chin. "Why is he always so extra anyway? That's the real question here. That was the first time I've ever been paired up with him on a mission and dang was he noisy!"

"Haha! I believe it!" Naruto chuckled alongside you. "He's always been that way. That's just Kiba for you! It must be something with his clan. His family's all loud like that too. But..." He toothily grinned and rested hands behind his head. "The extra thing is totally him, dattebayo!"

"Hm, that could be true, you know... the clan thing," you agreed with a nod. "It's really a contest between you two on whose more extra though. Now there's a battle I must see."

"Yeah, I totally agree. I'm more extra then... HUH?!" A snicker let loose at his deer-in-the-headlights expression as you stopped walking. He stomped three steps off to the side and pointed a dramatic finger.

See. So extra.

 So extra