♡ Truths ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 007. // truths ˊˎ

. . [when my eyes meet yours

I get this overwhelming emotion I can't put into words] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"WOW, NARUTO... So, that was your first, most daring mission with Team 7? Sounds a bit hair-raising if you ask me. I'd be terrified going through something like that at that age."

"Heh. Yeah, it certainly was," the blonde replied. "I thought that same thing at the time. I was young and just starting out. I hadn't even a clue how to use chakra control to walk up a wall yet! Hah hah! But I pulled through with my awesome moves, signature styles, and guess what? Here I am today, the strongest and bravest shinobi in all Konoha, dattebayo!"

"Heh! You knucklehead..." You crossed arms. "Don't forget that there's a strong, brave shinobi sitting right next to you as well."

"Not as strong as me though, dattebayo! Too bad!"

"What? N-Naruto!"

"Heh heh!"

The couch of your apartment accompanied you and Naruto as you chatted about everything and nothing at all. He loved it when all you guys did was talk. Going out on the village was a blast but being able to connect like this always made him happy. It relieved him to know where his other's head was at. He'd go mad otherwise.

Just talking. Comical and casual dialogue, willing and giving, pouring into each other.

The best feeling on the planet.

"Zabuza sure sounded like one fearsome man, but still very human... although what he went through as a child wasn't." You gazed at the ceiling, going over the info given. "I mean his relationship with Haku was genuine. Even if it appeared like he didn't, in the end, he really did care about the boy, you know?"

Naruto nodded, crossing hands behind his head. "Yeah. You're right 'bout that. Haku ended up giving his very life for the person he cared for—his mentor, the only man that accepted him regardless of the history surrounding him. And to be honest, I can kinda relate to that in my own way."