♡ Rainbow ~ Pt. 2 ♡

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒°

💧·˚ ꒰🍥; 025. // rainbow ~ pt. 2 ˊˎ

. . [ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ-ɴᴏ-ᴊᴜᴛꜱᴜ:

You jerked around at the expense of the shudder-worthy idea, being met with shimmering, sapphire orbs standing pacified in the hall. Naruto's body faced yours and leaned propped against the door frame, folding arms over his typical two-toned jacket. Eyes reflected a child-like adoration that gushed a jumpy quiver up your spine.

"Na... Naruto! I-I di... I didn't know you were-"

"No, Y/n-chaan!" Naruto whined. "Why'd you stop?! That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, 'ttebayo!"] ˎˊ˗

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NARUTO MARCHED over to the side of the bed and continued to huff in cute irritation

NARUTO MARCHED over to the side of the bed and continued to huff in cute irritation. A prominent heat heightened to the surface of your untainted skin, bringing you to dart your gaze. Fingers involuntarily teased the hem of your polyester t-shirt to try and rid of your embarrassment.

"Y-You heard e-everything just n-now Naruto?" 

"Heck yeah, and it sounded just like an angel, dattebayo!" 

Your blush deepened. An angel. He... Like an... angel.

"Where'd you learn to sing that pretty Y/n-chan! Was that really you doin' that just now?!"

"Y-Yes."

"My gosh! It was like I was in a trance I couldn't break out of, but a stunning trance I didn't care about being in at all! Wait... Couldn't that be considered a form of Genjutsu? I mean, Genjutsu feels like you..." 

Naruto standing beside you went into a full-blown rambling fit on whether what he'd experienced was in fact a set trap of the mind. He crossed his arms, thinking and curiously swaying.