38: Dabi - Behind the Bar (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content coming up! 

Quirk: Carbon Armour

 My boyfriend of ten months and I were the only ones in the bar that the League of Villains used as a hideout. We didn't know where the others were, but frankly neither of us cared. Dabi was in a mood and I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want him to erupt in flames so I decided to keep my curiosity to myself. I knew if it was something really bad, he'd talk to me about it.

I was stood behind the bar whilst he was sat on one of the stools in front of it, his head rested lazily in the palm of his hand. "What?" He asked when he realised I was staring at him.

"Can't I stare at my handsome boyfriend?" I teased and he rolled his eyes. I leant across and pecked his cheek sweetly and I could see a very feint blush on his cheeks. Despite him trying to have a careless and intimidating exterior I knew he was soft for me on the inside. He loved it when I pecked him on the lips or cheek, and behind closed doors he was a cuddle monster. "Here," I said, pouring him a glass of his favourite whisky.

"Thanks," he merely muttered before downing it whole.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, having not heard from them for a couple of hours.

"Dunno, and to be honest I don't care. Although... I'm pretty sure we're alone," he raised one eyebrow suggestively. I had a feeling he was going to get this way, as he always used me as a way to blow of steam he had concealed inside him. Not that I cared, in fact I was the one to originally suggest sex as a way of blowing off steam.

"Oh? Are we really?" I asked teasingly, leaning against the bar so my face was directly in line with his. He pressed his lips up against mine, our tongues immediately coming into contact and dancing against each others. Saliva dribbled from our mouths as he cupped my cheeks, pulling me as close to him as he could but the damn bar was in the way.

"Fucking bar," he growled, pulling away and slamming his fist against it which only made me chuckle.

"Here, I'll give you a refill," I took his glass and turned around to grab the whisky bottle, completely missing the smirk he was giving me. He took the whiskey and downed it in one, before hopping over the bar and taking ahold of my waist.

"Damn babe, why do you have to be so sexy?" He growled, his hands travelling further south and landing on my bum. I couldn't help but giggle a little, leaning up and pecking his lips. "And you always smell so good," he added, his lips going down to my neck. "Help me blow off steam."

"Here?" I asked quickly and he nodded against my neck. "We can't, what if someone walks in?"

"Then they'll get one hell of a sight-,"

"Dabi! I'm serious!" I hissed

"Babe everyone's out, we're the only ones here. Plus you're not exactly quiet, they'll hear us before they see us so they'll know not to come in here," he teased and I blushed bright red.

"Why do you have to say things so bluntly?" I asked rhetorically but he simply chuckled. We had a very passionate relationship, and had done many many many kinky things including bondage, forceful sex, filming, spanking, public teasing, but we had never gone the entire way within a public space. I should've guessed that it'd be something he'd be interested in doing though, he wasn't exactly an angel.

"It's alright babe, no one will interrupt us," he whispered in his husky and irresistible voice.

"Okay, you've once again managed to twist my arm," I rolled my eyes playfully.