40: Mezo Shoji - The Perfect Night (Lemon)

Warning! Intense lemon approaching, which means there'll be a lot of sexual content within this oneshot, you've been warned! I also think I'm going to hell after writing this... so to those reading this, come and join me on my journey!

Quirk: Cat

 I laid on the muscly chest of my boyfriend, Mezo Shoji, the two of us tucked up in his room. It was an empty room, consisting of only us lying on his futon and a picture frame with a photo I had taken of the two of us in it. He was gently massaging my back with one of his hands whilst the other scrolled through his phone, looking at todays news.

We had been together for several months and had recently been intimate for the first time. It felt incredible, and he definitely didn't disappoint. It was fair to say that his large physic ran through the entirety of his body, leaving me incredibly satisfied. Since our first time we could barely keep our hands off of each other whenever we were alone, and even when we were downstairs in the common room snuggled under a blanket, he transformed one of his dupli-arms into a hand and began teasing me under the cover. After that evening a thought about his quirk occurred to me, but I was slightly nervous about asking the question.

"Mezo," I glanced up at him, placing my chin on his bare chest. He still had his mask on so I tugged at the end of it, pulling it down past his chin. He looked much more handsome without it, anyway. I remembered him being so petrified the first time I went to take it off, and even more so when we went to share our first kiss. I was thankful that now he was much more comfortable not wearing a mask whilst being in my presence, simply because I loved seeing the handsome face he kept concealed.

"Hm?" He put his phone away and looked down towards me. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled, leaning up and pressing my lips against his very thin ones. He cupped my cheeks with his big hands, enveloping me in his webbed arms. Soon our mouths opened and our tongues got involved, this feeling turning me on immensely. Already I knew I was wet, my body trembling with desire. "Mezo," I moaned into the kiss as he ran his hand through my hair gently. His lips made their way down to my neck where he began kissing and sucking, the marks from last times events still having not faded completely.

"Your skin is so soft," he whispered in a sultry tone making me gulp. I however wanted to take charge, so I pulled away and sat up, straddling his waist. He raised his eyebrows, apparently intrigued. Gently I traced my fingers down his already naked torso, tracing his abs before planting my lips against them. I pressed my lips all across his torso, slowly working my way down towards the combat trousers he was wearing.

I fiddled with the belt buckle, pulling it apart before pulling down his trousers and boxers all in one go, revealing his stiff eight-inch member. I smirked, completely satisfied yet still unable to believe that such a thing managed to fit inside of me. Gently I started licking the tip, teasing the underside by threatening to go further down. His thin eyes were on me, watching like a hawk as I encased the tip in my mouth. With each bob of my head I allowed more and more of him into my mouth, but because of his size I could never get his entirety in. Instead I pumped the based of his dick in time with the movements of my head whilst my other hand massaged his balls. The satisfying grunts and groans I was hearing from my boyfriend spurred me on, and I let out a little squeak when I felt his fingertips brush past my sensitive cat ears.

He rested his hand on the back of my head and slowly began thrusting his hips upwards. As best I could I kept up my actions, but he was going faster and faster, thrusting deeper and deeper into my mouth until I was gagging. I tapped the side of his waist, that being our safe action but he didn't stop, and a few seconds later cum had been released inside my mouth. I pulled away sharply and coughed, the liquid dribbling down my chin. "Shit- sorry (y/n), are you okay?" He asked somewhat guiltily, sitting up and attending to me straight away.