33: Shota Aizawa - The Villain Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! This is another lemon, so there'll be sexual content. It's also a part two (as made obvious by the title), so make sure you read the first one first!

Note: I wasn't originally planning on doing a part two for The Villain, but due to popular demand I finally decided to, and I ended up getting a little carried away with it. I'm happy I decided to do a part two, and I hope you all enjoy it too.

Quirk: Addiction

 Three years had passed since I met Eraserhead, and three years had passed since I decided to change my persona, leaving behind the life of a villain. I moved apartment and had gotten a decent job, a job I never expected to get. Today was my first day and I breathed in deeply, nerves circling through my body quickly. "Come in!" The high-pitched voice of the little white mouse called. I pushed open the door to see Principle Nezu sat behind a desk that looked a little bit too big for him. "Welcome, Miss (l/n)! I'm glad to welcome you to the team," he said sweetly and I nodded.

"Thank you for this opportunity, sir, I won't let you down," I bowed.

A knock on the door caught both of our attentions, and I turned to see Eraserhead walk in, his focus on the sheet of paper he was carrying. "Principle Nezu, there's a problem with 1-A's dorm-," he froze and stopped talking when he looked up and saw me standing there. His eyes were wide and my heart was beating erratically, unsure on what to think or what to do.

"Ah, Eraserhead, this is Miss (y/n) (l/n). She's joining our team this year and is replacing Cementoss for English Literature, as he has now retired," Principle Nezu said.

"P-pleasure to meet you," I held out my hand timidly for him to shake, which he did with surprise still etched onto his features.

"I'll wait outside, sir," he said, bowing to the small mouse before exiting the office. Blush had spread across my features, and I tried desperately to ignore it as Nezu explained the job in further detail and gave me a copy of the curriculum for each year. I bowed to him as he had finished and exited his office, seeing Eraserhead standing there. I shut the door and avoided eye contact with the man. It seemed as though he wanted to say something, but nothing was coming out of his lips, so I instead decided to say the one thing I had been aching to say to him for the past three years.

"Thank you."

Since that day two weeks ago I had been working at UA, putting in immense effort to try and impress everyone. I was the only teacher there that wasn't classed as a hero, and the only person in the entire school that didn't have a quirk... or so everyone believed. I had vowed to never use my quirk ever again, so I simply said I didn't have one.

Currently I was teaching class 1-A, one of my favourite classes to teach. They were all so bubbly and lively, always making me smile which was something that had rarely happened in the past three years due to shame. The bell signalled meaning it was the end of class and the end of the day and all the students started to pack away. "Before you all leave, I'm setting you homework on today's lesson," I called out to the class and they all groaned.

"The bell's rung, you have no jurisdiction once the bell has rung!" Ashido complained but I raised my eyebrow. "Fine," she scowled, slumping back down in her chair making me laugh.

"C'mon, it's not too challenging, I just need you all to fill out these sheets," I got Ojiro and Shoji to pass them around as they were closest.

"Ooo an essay question!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed excitedly making me chuckle.

"What?! Miss (l/n), what did we do to deserve this," Kaminari whined.

"Hand it in next lesson," I confirmed.