24: Katsuki Bakugou - The Pressures of White Day (Lime)

Warning! This is a belated White Day special with boom boy, and it's a lime borderline lemon which starts straight away.

Quirk: Carbon Armour

- Bakugou's POV -

It was after school hours and we were in the boys changing rooms, her kneeling between my legs with my rock hard member in her small mouth. I could barely contain myself as she glanced up at me with those innocent (e/c) eyes, licking my dick with her sweet tongue. "Fuck, (y/n)," I groaned, clinging onto the bench I was sitting on. She looked so hot in her tight hero costume she was wearing that I was having trouble containing myself. I bit my lip harshly feeling myself getting closer and closer to ejaculation.

Her mouth suddenly left my dick, and she kissed her way down to my balls as she started sucking on them. I embarrassingly let out a whimper, but gritted my teeth straight after as with her hand she carried on pumping my shaft. "(y-y/n), fuck it's good," I breathed, unable to keep my eyes off of her as she pleasured me.

"I love you Katsuki," she breathed when she pulled away from my balls, her mouth's attention then going back to my dick. Hearing her say those words added to the immense pleasure she was already giving me, and as soon as her plump lips encased my dick, I shot my seed out-

I sat bolt upright in my bed, sweating and panting heavily. My dick was throbbing to the point where it hurt. That was another of the many dreams I had been having of (y/n) (l/n), the friendly innocent girl of the class who also happened to be the girl I was unwillingly crushing on.

I collapsed back down on my back, grunting in frustration, pulling down my boxers and grasping ahold of my erection, ready to replay the dream in my head and cum to the thought of it. This had happened so many times that I had lost count. I moaned her name quietly as I pumped my fist up and down my dick, thinking of her in her tight hero costume. Visualising her sucking on my dick made me closer and closer to ejaculation, and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from shouting out her name as I came.

Annoyingly it had become incredibly difficult to talk to her due to these dreams. It was hard before when I realised I might've had feelings for the damn girl, but now it was borderline impossible. I dreaded the days where we'd have hero training, as it meant that I'd have to see her in her skin tight suit and I'd have to try my hardest to not stare at her or get hard.

The only person that knew of my feelings for her was Kirishima, only because he guessed. He was my best friend though, and the only person I could really console in, so I told him about the dreams as well. He claimed he wasn't all that surprised about the dreams, and that apparently it was natural, but it was seriously affecting my contact with (y/n) and he could clearly tell.

Once again I arrived later to class then I usually would, slouching over to my desk which had to be behind hers. Thankfully she was over talking to Pinky, and it wasn't long before Kirishima approached me. "Dude you're normally one of the first here, where were you? Did you have another one?" He asked and I knew immediately what he was referring to. I sent him the deadliest glare I could and he raised his hands in defence. "I take that as a yes."

I rubbed my temples, trying to avoid thinking about the dream I had experienced. Thankfully that was when Aizawa came into class and ordered everyone to their seats. Despite (y/n) sitting in front of me I was distracted by the lesson and was able to go on most of the day without thinking about her. That was until after our afternoon break, as I decided to have a nap in the classroom due to the fact we had just been training. Unfortunately for me, as we had been training I went through the pain of having to see (y/n) in her skin tight hero suit, and that started to cause a problem for me.