19: Dabi - The New Girl (Lemon)

Warning! Celebrating this Valentines Day with our favourite villain by writing a lemon for him, so be prepared for sexual content!

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation

 "The League of Villains huh?" I said, looking at a picture of their leader.

"Yes, they've recently lost a few members of their group they call 'The Vanguard Action Squad', so were looking for some new recruits. I think it'd suit you perfectly," Giran said, taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Hmm... fine, I'll give them a go," I said. He smirked and nodded, then walking out of the alley and gesturing me to follow him.

"They're based now in the warehouse district, since that whole incident with that kid. Warehouse number twelve. Follow me," he led the way down to an abandoned area filled with large warehouses that all looked as though they hadn't been touched in years. We reached number twelve and Giran gave a specially coded knock, the door then being answered by this strange lizard looking man with torn material around his face, exactly like the hero killer's outfit. I scoffed at the fanboy as Giran let me in, and I saw on some wooden boxes in the middle of the room sat their leader. "Shigaraki, I think you'll find this girl pretty valuable," Giran said, stepping aside to reveal me.

"New crib, huh?" I pointed out, gesturing the warehouse. "Shame about the old bar... looks like you guys really need to up your game."

"You need to learn some manners," spat Shigaraki. Giran in the background just chuckled.

"(y/n) (l/n), quirk: shadow manipulation," a man who I knew was called Kurogiri said, the strange purple mist radiating from his body.

"That's me," I said, activating my quirk threateningly.

"I don't like her, she's too full of herself, get her out of my sight-,"

"Shigaraki, please reconsider, with her powers she could be a valuable asset," Kurogiri said and I smirked, raising my eyebrows.

"Pfft, I hate this," Shigaraki moaned. He was a spoilt child in a mans body. There was a rustle in the far corner of the warehouse and through another door came a girl in a school uniform and two men, one in a spandex suit and the other in a casual top and jeans, wearing a long coat over the top. He immediately caught my eye with his strange appearance, the way his face seemed to be stitched together, some of his skin rough and purple. I smirked as he and the other two approached us, and as he got closer I saw more and more of how attractive he was. He too was staring at me, with a smirk on his face.

"Hey," he said as he approached.

"Hey," I replied, slightly flirtatiously. He kept on staring at me and I could barely take my eyes off of him, something of which I heard Shigaraki scoff.

"Another girl? Yay! Oh my goodness we are going to be best of friends! I'm Toga!" The girl said excitedly, running up and holding onto my hands. "You'd look so much cuter if you just bled a little! Although, I won't cut you unless you let me, seeing as you're a new member of the League," she said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Great," I said simply. "I'm (y/n)."

"Dabi," the tall attractive man said, stepping forward and looking down at me. He held out his hand which I shook, feeling his slightly rough skin.

"Introductions are boring, Dabi, Twice, what did you get?" Shigaraki demanded. Dabi slowly turned, not taking his eyes off of me until the last second before going over to his annoying boss. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, and he too kept glancing over to me, annoying Shigaraki all the more which only made me laugh. As time went on and I adjusted to the League, actually coming to like Toga and getting on well with Twice, the sexual tension between Dabi and I rocketed.