11: Katsuki Bakugou - Forced to be a Villain

This is part one of two (possibly three, I haven't fully decided yet - I need to be more organised with planning...)

Quirk: Hair Manipulation

 My mother died when I was young. I have next to no recollection of her, only the photo of her and dad I keep in my pocket at all times. My dad could barely get over her death but did his best to support me in all I wanted to achieve and become. I was so thankful to have his support. One day he suddenly came home from work with a woman, now apparently forgetting all about mum. I was confused for a while, this woman seemed sickly sweet and it irritated me to no end. Dad seemed completely bewitched by her, and started acting like a completely different person. They married, and that's when she became controlling.

She'd beat me when dad wasn't around, then shove my head in a sink full of cold water and ice to try and get rid of the bruising. I thought I was living the life of hell until suddenly, due to natural circumstances according to the police, my father died. I knew straight away that she was responsible, and my dad, the one person I loved in this world was taken away from me in an instant. She got custody over me as well as getting his house, his money and all of his possessions.

Before she threw everything of his past away, I managed to get ahold of a locket with my mum and dad in looking happy and a photo of them at a dance when they were eighteen. Once everything was thrown out, she turned to me and dragged me along to a bar in the middle of nowhere, shoving me to the ground. Inside there were numerous people, each with faces I did not trust. "This is his daughter. I think we could twist her mind and make her into a fine villain," my step mother said to a man who wore a (hopefully) fake hand over his head.

"Indeed, although she better not be too much work," he huffed. I had had my suspicions that my step mother was moonlighting as a villain, and here was the proof. Now, six months later I sat on one of the sofa's in the bar as a girl deemed 'missing'. Behind the bar was Kurogiri polishing glasses and Shigaraki flicking through some papers. I knew they had some kind of big plan coming up but they hadn't told me much about it. I'd only picked up random bits of conversation through listening as they spoke freely in their safe hideout; this bar.

I was busy watching videos of the UA Sports Festival on my phone with my headphones in. I kept on re-watching Katsuki Bakugou's battles, intrigued by his power and desire to win. He didn't seem proud of how he won however, believing it not to be fair as his opponent didn't do his best. He seemed like a difficult person to control as he thrashed around in the chains as he was raised onto the podium but that just made me giggle. Suddenly the door to the bar opened and in walked my step mother, Twice (who I actually got on with) and a few new faces. One had a reptilian face with an outfit similar to that of Hero Killer Stain's, whilst the other was sporting shoulder length red hair and dark sunglasses. I put my phone and headphones away in my pocket, perking up and ready to listen to what was about to happen.

"So, you two are Spinner and Magne, correct?" Shigaraki asked. "Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you. Twice and Hypno have told me all sorts of things about you... you're keen to be involved in what we're set out to achieve?"

"Count us in, destroying the brats at UA is something that sounds good to me," the one called Magne said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Good, although we are only after one. We just need a few more people then we should be set. Please, make yourselves at home," Shigaraki said, gesturing the rest of the bar. A few more days passed and my step mother and Twice came back with a couple of other candidates including a psychotic blond girl and a tired looking guy with a stitched up face. Shigaraki somehow seemed pissed off at the pair of them, voicing his dislike for the guy but Kurogiri calmed him down. Shigaraki then huffed, and decided to announce the plan to everyone.