• What's Next •

My other Books and Books to come

New Girl At the Academy

Sneak peak:"Spencer, wait," I quickly go over to him

Sneak peak:
"Spencer, wait," I quickly go over to him. "Aww my poor baby are you okay," I say and Spencer looks happy for I was taking a material from him.

"Is this big monster destroying your beauty by being ruff with you," I say then look at Spencer while has his jaw dropped.

"Do you know what this is, this is a limited edition type of material that takes months to make, you see these gold flakes they were specifically placed where they are," I huff and shake my head at him. "You should know better than to do something like that."

Sebastian walks into the kitchen then he see what I'm holding then his eyes go wide. "Oh my sweet baby Jesus is this what I think it is," he try's to touch but I swat his hand away.

"Yes and your friend over here almost destroyed it," I smooth the material over and Sebastian turns to Spencer.

"Do you know how long it takes to make such amazing quality material?!?" Spencer gives him a dead pan look.

"Months yes I get it, and I finally understand why you can't keep a girl, your low key gay," Spencer smirks. "I knew it was only a matter of time before the closet door opened and you walked out to finally be true to yourself." Spencer acts dramatic and wipes a fake tear away.

The Angel's Light

Sneak peak:Okay for this book it's actually hard to find a good sneak peak because right now I can't really give you something without giving the whole thing away just know that there are angels demons Lucifer and a speak all human girl

Sneak peak:
Okay for this book it's actually hard to find a good sneak peak because right now I can't really give you something without giving the whole thing away just know that there are angels demons Lucifer and a speak all human girl.

If that interests you then please give it a read cause for this book in the pages I have already posted I'm only just getting started with basically so the story kind of drags on and the main character is a guy this time but you can see the point of view of the female MC as well.

Classroom 13

Sneak peak:"So how much to wash the car?"

Sneak peak:
"So how much to wash the car?"

"10 dollars for the outside, 15 dollars for the inside and 25 for both," was her uninterested reply.

One of the three friends nudged the guy talking. "Well how much a little more?" he smirked.

"Well, the food stand is over there so you can help yourself," she gestured behind her to the concession stand completely dismissing them.

"Well I think I hungry for a little something more...you know," he takes her arm strokes it all the way down to her hand and she was looking at him so disgusted but before she could say something Parker appeared behind her and covered her mouth and dragged her away while Liam and Elijah jumped into the situation.

"I'm sorry guys but if you're looking for something more I think I could help you a little better," Liam winks and bites his lip.

"Um no thanks dude, we'll just have the outside washed and three of those funnel cakes," Liam pretends to look upset but then perks up.

"Okay great well you can order food over there and if you want... I could personally wash your car," Liam whispered making Elijah hold back his smile and laugh with a cough.

"You know its a great offer he's our best washer," Elijah says seriously.

"No thanks again," the guys looked uncomfortable as Liam watched them walk to the concession stand.

"Okay, guys get started on the outside of this car um... Erin and Chase," Elijah orders, he hits Liam's arm. "That was a good one I thought you were gay for a second," he laughs.

"Who said I'm not," Liam looks seriously.

"Wait, woah are you seriously gay?" He looks at Liam with wide eyes.

"Who said I was?" Elijah looks at Liam confused. "So...are you or are you not?"

Liam shrugs. "Hey, Liam help me out with this car!" Marley called out.

"Coming!" He says then winks at Elijah before running over to Marley,

Elijah scoffs at Liam's retreating figure. "Cocky little shit."

||•~•||

Oh my gosh guys we finally finished this book after so many years! I'm actually so happy to finish this book so I can work and focus on my new works literally have like 12 stories in standby.

Anyways this was amazing ride with all of you guys and I love reading your comments like every time I a notification that someone commented I check it and usually I end up laughing and enjoying all your comments no matter how small it is so thanks for reading my books guys!!!****