• 42 • Edited

Your not a gangleader???

Amused by his question I answer. "Look I do love you still but it's not really working but I can't really talk now we might discuss this later," I do love him he has been there for me ever since I moved here.

"Okay but you also have a meeting with a leader today in about three hours so just around six, an since he decided to move onto our territory you need to just inform him on some things," he informs with a sigh.

"Okay, see you later."

"See you later," then the line runs dead. I sigh then make my way back over to my table.

I look at my seat and see that it's has been occupied by Hunter and Tyler is also sitting but with Luke in his lap. Everyone seems to notice me as soon as I get a little closer then stand next to Hunter.

"Oh you back, so what was that all about?" Ryan asks.

"Oh nothing just my job needs me in a few more hours," I shrug and give Hunter a look that say 'get the hell out of my seat'. He shrugs also then stays in place. So I decided I would sit on him and not just on his lap but just a little above that.

I surprised him with that cause he started eating some of my fries and I just plopped right down on him. Which made him jump a little an choke a tiny bit. But all I do is smile and sit forward putting my elbow on the table with my head in my hand and say. "So where were we?" Everyone at the table give a small laugh or chuckle except Hunter and Henry.

"Well why don't we start shopping, yeah?" I say look towards the kids.

"We already finished shopping," I raise my eyebrows in question.

"So the twins bought you guys something?" I asks motioning at the two other idiots around me.

"Yeah, they already put it in their car for us so now we can shop for you mum," Owen says. Luke smiles at him which makes Owen blush a tiny bit.

"It looks like someone has a crush," Hunter whispers very lowly in my ear.

"Oh really I didn't notice," he chuckles then I stand.

"Did you want to join us Taylor?" I ask.

"Um actually it's about time for us to leave but let me get you number and I can meet you again later," she smiles then raises from her seat handing me her cell.

"Okay...," I trail off while installing my number into her phone then taking my phone out and putting hers in that I saw on hers before handing it back to her.

"Bye see you soon?" I ask with a hopeful smile. She nods then gives me then the kids a hug.

"Bye guys," Taylor says then grabs a hold to Henry's hand and trails away towards the front entrance.

"Okay well I don't really need any clothes now that I think about it, so we're just going to go home.." I say grabbing the kids hands while they were still looking towards the door where Taylor left.

"So who called?" Hunter asks turning towards me with an expected look.

"Just Mark," I shrug.

"Are you leaving so you can go to your -you know what- house?" Ryan also turns an asks while eating whatever food is left on the table.

"I have a meeting in a few hours so I decided to just leave now," I say look at all of them but Tyler seems to be eating the food Hunter bought for me. At least it won't go to waste.

"Can we come to?" Hunter asks.

"Yeah mum can they?" Owens says the kids looking up at me with puppy eyes even Luke.