SORRRRRRYYY!!!!!

(Recent Chapters)

First off guys I want to say that I'm so sorry for the long wait for the up and coming chapter. BUT WAIT I HAVE EXCUSES!

1. CORONA is of course a recent factor but not recent enough to be a full on excuse. If anything if should give me more time.

2. CLASSES I only just finished classes not to long ago and let me tell you I was stressed. Teachers really don't care if there's a virus out there.

3. FAMILY I have also since April become a aunt and am ready for anytime babysitting with my niece.
Can you believe her name is Zoey like the Character in my book The Angel's Light.

4. RESPONSIBILITIES/ FREE TIME I have finally got some free time and have to take care of some of my put off responsibilities so I need some chill time after taking care of that.

BASICALLY I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD AND HAVE REDUCED MYSELF TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO TAKE A BREAK FOR MYSELF😅 sooooo.....
Once again I'm VERY sorry for the inconveniences.

|•| STAYING SAFE I hope everyone is staying safe and inside and also not going crazy while staying indoor with their family and friends. Thank you for those who have supported my books while in such a pandemic.

I hope my books can give you some peace as we fight together!

Love you guys!!!