Chapter 22

Sarah's POV
The lady that's facing me sweeps one last bit of powder on my face. She spins me around and I observe the makeup. It's pretty gorgeous. I look like a Barbie doll, which is way better than having acne. Then they move to my hair. They curl it and then braid one piece and bobby pin it to the side of my head. It looks very nice.
They then direct me too the room where my dress is. Oh how I love this dress. I trace my fingers over the beads and then smile.
"Do you need help putting that on?" My mom asks. I nod, and she un ties the dress. I step into it and she ties it back up. It's a really nice poofy but not overly poofy dress. It took ages to find with me being so picky. I walk out of the room to see my friends holding bouquets of yellow flowers, and the guys standing next to them. I paired Sabrina with Nash because Nash doesn't have a girlfriend and I thought savannah had a tiny crush on him back in high school.

Music starts playing and Skylinn walks down the aisle. Nash's mother insisted on her being the flower girl, and Matt and I had no problem with that. Even though she's 10, she makes an excellent flower girl. I also chose Nick to be the one to hand us the rings, because he looks really cute in a tux. Skylinn also told me she had a crush on him, even though he's 19. After everyone goes down the aisle it's finally my turn.
I step into the room and everyone's head turns towards me. I just stare at Matt,
gripping onto my dad's arm. He flew here for the wedding all the way from Australia where his work is. Matts hair is let down and I love it that way. I told him when I was at his house once that he looked cute like that. I guess he remembered. I finally reach Matt and I grab his hands.
"You look beautiful." He whispers.
"You too." I whisper back. The man speaks and then it's time for our
"I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict,
Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
Your comrade in adventure,
Your student and your teacher,
Your consolation in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things." I tell him. He smiles. A true, genuine smile.
"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, I take you as my wife/husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.
I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person-my love and my life, today and always." He tells me.
"I do." I say.
"I do." He says. Matt does a kissy face and I can't help but laugh.
"You may now kiss the bride." He smashes his lips on mine and everyone cheers. He picks me up and Carrys me out of the room.
"Your mine. Forever and always." And he kisses me one last time before setting me down.