Chapter 9

Sarah's POV:
Me and Matt leave the restarunt and head to his car. It's the same old Ford he had when he was back in Virginia. We're going to this building to pick up stuff from Matts P.O. box! I'm so exited to see what people give him!
We walk in and immediately there are boxes everywhere. Stacks and stacks of boxes. It's insane. Matt gets people to put only 60 boxes in his car, so his car isn't filled with too much boxes. We say thank you to the guys and then we go to Matts dorm room.
We get to his room and his room is nice. It's got white walls and a window. A nice sized closet. The usual college bedroom.
"How do you like it?" He asks me. I nod.
"Looks good." I sit down on the ground and pick up a box. I take a pair of scissors off his desk and cut it open. Inside, there's like 10 bags of candy and a Panera gift card. Woah.
"Matt! This is so cool!" I show him the box and he sits down next to me.
"Yeah yeah I know. My fans are pretty cool." I smile and pick up the letter that is sitting on top of all the stuff.
Dear Mathew,
Hi! My name is Caroline and I live in New York City! When magcon was in New Jersey I wanted to go so bad, but it was too expensive. Ever since you started making videos, I've stopped self harming myself. Your videos are so funny and make me laugh every time I watch them. Thank you for being you, Mathew Espinosa.
Love, Caroline
"Woah." He says, grabbing the letter out of my hands. He reads it over.
"I did that?" He says to me. I shrug. But then I nod.
"You did that to me." I stand up and kiss his forehead.
"No I didn't. That was all you." He smiles at me and I playfully punch his shoulder.
"Shit! Matt you need to drive me home it's 5:00 and everyone's going to be asking where I am!" He grabs his car keys and drives me home. Or at least to Gabes house which is my home for this week. He drops me off and I walk inside to see Nick and a girl talking. What? NICK HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!
"NICK HAS A GIR-" he covers my mouth with his hand.
"Excuse me Lia." He says, and walks me out of the room.
"Sarah stop! She's not my girl friend! She's been my best friend ever since we've moved here." I just stare at him. I get he has a crush on her. She was really pretty. Long brown hair with greyish blueish eyes.
"Fine." I walk off into the living room and sit down on the couch.
"Hey." Gabe says as he sits next to me.
"Hey. How was Cam and Nash?" He nods.
"Good. They seem like cool people." I roll my eyes.
"Believe me, if you spend enough time with them and he posts a picture with you, you'll be flooded with girls." I laugh. He stares at me again. Like when we first got here.
"Why do you always stare at me." I cover myself. He laughs.
"Cause your pretty." He gushes. He pokes my stomach, which makes me laugh.
"Gabe Erickson. Do you have a crush on me?" I laugh. He's cheeks turn red.
"No..." I burst out laughing and then walk out of the room. I peek my head in the doorway.
"Yeah ya do."