Chapter 11

Sarah's POV:
It's 12:00 at night and I'm sitting on Gabes floor, looking through old photos of us. We were so cute when we were little.
"Aw. This ones cute." I say, showing him the picture of me on his back.
"Yeah." He says. He takes of his shirt and is left in underwear and puts on flannel pants.
"I thought this room was pg now why is it turning into pg 13?" I ask him. He laughs and climbs into bed.
"Your a loser." I tell him. I drop the photo and start to go towards the door.
"Wait. Sarah can you stay?" He asks me. I turn around and walk towards him. I sit next to him and run my fingers through his hair.
"Why?" I ask him, still combing his hair with my fingers.
"Sarah why are you such a turn on?" He laughs. I laugh too.
"I don't know." I lay down next to him and he rolls over so he's facing me.
"I love you Sarah. You know I had a crush on you when we were little, right?" He laughs. I laugh at the thought of little Gabe kissing my hand.
"I know." I get under the covers and face him, so our faces our only centimeters apart. I want to kiss him, but I don't. He's my cousin. What if it was just a quick peck? That would be okay, right? I give him a quick kiss, but he won't let me go. He keeps kissing me and kissing me, and won't let me go. I pull away and he bites his lip.
"Stttoooop." I whine. He laughs and puts his arms around me.
"Sarah I will never stop. Never ever." I laugh at him again.
"Your so cheesy." I tell him.
"I know. Girls like it when a guy is funny." He says.
"I never said you were funny." He laughs.
"I never said you were gorgeous." He says.
"What?"
"What?"
"Your annoying."