Chapter 12

Sarah's POV:
"WAKE UP!" Someone screams. My eyes fling open and I sit up from the bed.
Oh shit. I can't believe I actually slept with Gabe last night.
"What do you need Nick?" I groan, getting out of bed and walking to my room, with Nick following.
"Why did you sleep with Gabe?" He asks me as I start the shower.
"Because he's sweet." I tell him. I go through my suitcase and find leggings and a shirt Matt gave me. I start to take off my shirt, but then realize Nick is still in the room.
"What's that on your stomach?" He asks me. I kind of panic.
"Uhhh they're uhhh stretch marks." I tell him. "Now go. I need to shower." I shoo him out of the room and hop in the shower. I then put on the clothes and blow dry my hair. I hear a knock on the door and answer it. It's Gabe.
"Someone's here for you." He says. I run past him and answer the door.
"JACK!" I jump into his arms and run my fingers through his hair.
"Hey babe." He says. Remember what I told you about how guy friends are like boyfriends? We'll lets just say if Matt and I actually broke up, I would go to Gilinsky. He puts me down and I walk him inside.
"Hey." Gabe says to me, and then he notices Jack. He looks him over and then stands up from the couch.
"Who's this?" He asks, pointing towards Jack.
"I'm Jack." He puts out his hand and shakes it firmly. We walk past him and Gabe "accidentally" bumps into Jack.
"I'm sorry about him." I say, walking into my room. He closes the door.
"Horny are we?" I tease. He laughs and sits next to me on the bed.
"A lil bit." He says.
This will be an interesting day.