Chapter 4

Sarah's POV:
We walk up to my Aunt. Nina's house, and it's absolutely adorable. It's just how Gabe described it to me over the phone. Small, flowery, treey which is not even a word. We walk up to the door and I knock, looking at all the flowers around the house. I see Gabe and he smiles at me. I always missed his smile. He opens the door and just looks over me, like I'm some kind of art project.
"What's wrong with me? Do I look weird?" I smile and give him a huge hug.
"I've missed you so much!" He tells me. My mom walks passed us I'm sure annoyed they were blocking the doorway. I pull out of his hug and he just smiles at me.
"What's wrong with you?" I look him over now, staring at his green eyes and freckles that go across his nose.
"Ya look gawgeous!" He says. I smile, thinking of Matt. He would tell me that all the time.
"Let's go inside! I want to see your dog!" I tell him, grabbing his hand and pulling him in. I have no clue where I'm going though. I hear scratching on the ground and I look up to see the cutest, shaggiest dog ever.
"Gabe is this Maggie?" I ask, petting the dog and scratching behind the ears.
"Yeah. We got her when we moved here."
"She's a cocker spaniel?" I ask him. He nods. Gabe leads me into the living room and I see Nick and Aunt. Nina. Nick is about 14, and he reminds me of Hayes.
"Hey Nick!" I say, then plopping down next to him on the couch.
"Hey Sarah." He says.
"Do you know a kid named Hayes Grier?" I ask him. He nods his head.
"That's all the girls ever talk about! Now that his brother and his friend moved here, all they talk about is how they're all gonna go to his house." I laugh at the thought of like 40 girls screaming outside Nash and Cams house.
"We'll, I could make you two friends! I'll text him right now!"
"Fine." He says. I take out my phone and text Hayes.
Sarah: be best friends with my cousin Nick he's rlly cool
Hayes: what's his Instagram
Sarah: @nickerickson
Hayes: okay
"Okay your friends now." I tell him, accomplished with myself.
"AUNT. NINA I FORGOT TO SAY HELLO!" I go up to her and give her a hug.
"I missed you so much dear." She tells me.
"I'll be right back." I say. I walk up to go find the bathroom. I sit down and then get a text.
Matt: hey. Sorry
I close my phone and finish up. I walk back out to my family.