Chapter 7

Sarah's POV:
Nash comes walking down the stairs in khakis and a tee shirt. He gives me a quick hug and then sits down next to Cam.
"How did you guys afford this place?" I ask them, looking around at everything
"We got some of the profits from Magcon, we saved up, we get money from YouTube, it wasn't to hard to pay for." Nash says. He grabs the tv remote and turns it on. Cam just looks around, trying to think of something to say to break the silence.
"Sarah, why are you here in California anyways?" I laugh because almost everyone has asked me this question.
"Visiting my family for thanksgiving." I point to Gabe.
"You and Gabe look like you would get along, so why don't you guys go play basketball or something?" Cameron nods and gets up to look through the hall closet. He comes out with a ball and passes it to Gabe.
"Have you ever played?" Cam asks him, laughing a bit.
"Of course. What kid has never played basketball?" He throws it back to Cam and then they're out the door, to go down to the apartments basketball court, that everyone shares. I'm left alone with Nash.
"Hey. Do you have a girlfriend yet?" I ask him. He sighs.
"Nope. Everyone here knows me. They just want to date me because I'm "famous"." He leans back on the couch.
"Yeah. But know one really knows you? Who would know that your favorite color is charcoal grey? Or that you pr favorite food is a burger?" He laughs.
"Anyone could figure that out. Why don't you head home. Matt said he had a special lunch planned out for you? We can give Gabe a ride home later. He seems cool." I nod.
"Okay. See ya later!" I walk outside and get into the car. I start to drive back to the house, but I get a text on the way. I keep myself from not looking at it until I'm parked, so I drive kind of quick. Thank god I didn't get a ticket! I finally got home and I picked up my phone.
Matt: hey. Want to meet me at the Cheesecake Factory?
Sarah: ha ha. Yes I'd course! When?
Matt: how about in an hour. Love you!
Sarah: love you too!
I close my phone and go inside the house.
I can't wait for my first date in California with Matt!