Chapter 6

Sarah's POV:
I wake up and just stars at ceiling for a couple minutes. Sometimes I just need to tell myself what's real and what's not.
Real: Matt kissing me
Not real: me and Matt getting back together
I sigh and get out of bed. I walk down the hall to see no one is awake. Why is everyone still sleeping. I go into Gabes room and see him sleeping. Light snores come from him and I laugh. I don't mean to sound like a creepy cousin, but is it fare to say Gabe was....hot? He literally is! He has a six pack and he sleeps shirtless? WHAT! That's screams hotness to me.
"Gabe wake up! Gabbbbbeeeee." I whine. He groans and turns towards me not opening his eyes.
"What." He says all tired. I sit on his bed and lay down.
"Why is everyone still sleeping?" I ask him, rubbing my eye.
"I don't know. Maybe it's because it's 8:00 in the morning."
"I know. That's why everyone should be up." I grab his wrist and pull him up.
"Sarrrraaaahhh." He whines now. He grabs my wrist pulling me to his bed.
"Ouch!" I say. I take my wrist back and rub the scars.
"You.....you cut?" He asks me. I nod, still rubbing the cuts.
"Why?"
"I got bullied a while ago and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me in 4 months."
"But you've stopped right?" I nod and he hugs me tight.
"You remind me of my friend Cameron. You guys should hang out sometime." I tell him.
"Where does he live?" He asks me.
"L.A." I tell him walking out his bedroom door and down the stairs.
"Why don't we go visit him?" He suggests.
"Yeah! I'll text him for the address." He nods and takes out a box of cereal.
"Okay I got the address. When can we go?"
"After breakfast." He pours me a bowl of cereal and I eat quickly. After breakfast I go back up to my room and get changed into jeans and a sweater. I thought California was suppose to be hot and sunny, but it feels more like spring. Kind of cold but not to cold.
"Ready?" He asks me. I nod and we head out to his car. I text Cam to tell him were on our way.
We get to Nash and Cams apartment, and it's super nice. It looks really modern and all like white and leathery. I'm not a fan of modern things. I would rather have it rustic and old. I ring the doorbell and Cam answers, hugging me and then shaking Gabes hand.
"How are you?" He asks me, grabbing drinks for us.
"I've been alright. How about you?" He looks around the whole place like I should be proud of him that he bought this place.
"Good. Bought a place out in L.A. and things are good." He smiles.
"I saw Matt last night." I look down at my fingers.
"How is he? Did he do anything?" I shake my head.
"No. He apologized."
"That's good. I'll go wake up Nash. You can hang out here for a bit." He jogs up the stairs and me and Gabe are left waiting.