Chapter 3

Sarah's POV:
I roll out of bed and put on sweatpants and a random shirt from 2 years ago, when I went to a stupid summer camp. I put on a pair of slippers and wait for my mom downstairs. She comes downstairs and outs her suitcase next to mine.
"Your going to the airport dressed like that?" She says to me. Blah blah blah.
"I'm comfortable." I roll my suitcase out the door and put it in her trunk. I take a seat in the passengers seat and wait for my mom to drive us to the airport. She sits down and starts the car, and soon, were here!

I go into the airport and go through security and all that stuff. After that, I search for a place to sit. I scan the whole place and find two seats. They're the seats that me and Matt said goodbye to each other at. I sit down and admire the same scenery I saw 4 months ago. I look at the arm rests and there's a little heart carved out of one on it. Coincidence? I don't think so. My mom sits next to me, and I almost tell her to get up, because that's "Matts seat", but I don't. I keep quite.

"Flight 241, California." The lady says. Me and my mom walk over to the gate and board our flight.
"Are we going to be next to each other?" I ask my mom. She shrugs. I find my seat and luckily, it's a window seat. I'm not with my mom though. A boy about my age sits next to me, and I know I know him from somewhere.
"Gilinsky?" I ask, tapping his shoulder. He turns towards me and smiles.
"Hey! How are you?" I smile back at him.
"Good. How are you?"
"I'm fine. I'm going to L.A to record music. Jacks already over there."
"Cool." I look out the window, just looking at the wet pavement before we take off. He taps my shoulder and I look at him.
"What's up with you and Matt these days? Are you going to visit him?" I sigh.
"Matt doesn't seem interested in me anymore. We skyped a couple days ago and he just didn't seem to care. I'm visiting my cousins for thanksgiving." I tell him. He sighs now to.
"That sucks. I thought he really likes you. He would never shut up when someone mentioned your name. He would be all: don't bring Sarah into this! Or: Sarah? What about her? The kid really had a thing for you." I take out my phone and show him the texts from 4 months ago and 4 days ago. He's in shock on how much he changed. I am too.
"We'll I hope things get better for you and him. While your out here, why don't you look for him? See if you can work things out." The plane lands and me and Jack get off together.
"I'll see you later! Keep in touch!" He says while walking to baggage claim.
Maybe he's right.
Maybe he just needs to talk.