Chapter 15

Sarah's POV
"Come on let's go!" My mom yells. I roll my suitcase into the living room and Gabe takes it yo the car for me.
"Thanks." I smile at him. He looks around to make sure no one is looking and he kisses me on the cheek. I blush a little and smile at him.
"Your not dating anyone." He shrugs I laugh and give him a hug. I feel his hand go inside the pocket of my sweat shirt, by I ignore it.
"I'll see you soon." I tell him. He nods and soon everyone is out of the house saying goodbye to me and my mother.
"By Nick. By Aunt. Nina." I wave to them. Me and my mom head in the car and drive to the airport. I walk inside and sit in the huge waiting area.
"Sarah?" I hear someone say. I turn my head and see Jack.
"What are you doing here?" I walk up to him and hug him. He pulls apart from me and smashes his lips onto mine. About 10 seconds into the kiss, I pull apart from him. He looks confused and I just look down at my shoes.
"Jack......don't take this the wrong way but-"
"You still have feelings for Matt I get it. Sarah, before you go, I just wanted to say I love you. I know you have feelings for Matt and all, but I love you." He hugs me tight and then pulls apart.
"Thank you." I give him a peck on the lips and then board my flight. I sit down in the window seat again and pull out my phone.
"Hey." Matt texts me. I turn off my phone.
"I know your mad at me." I swipe open the text message. The lady sitting next to me looks at my phone and chuckles.
"Relationship problems?" I nod.
"I've been there. What's up with him?" I sigh and turn off my phone again.
"I went to a party with my friend Jack and when I got there he was drunk. He pushed me to the ground and called me a slut. We broke up. He lives here in California, but I live all the way in Virginia."
"Aw. I'm sorry. Boys are idiots." She laughs I smile.
-back at home-
I sit on my bed and open my laptop to see 6 missed skype calls. Who's calling me at 12:00 in the after noon? I look through the list of people and see who it is. It's Matt. Why goes he want to talk? His name rings on my screen. I hesitate, but then click accept.
"Thank god you answered." He sighs in relief.
"What do you want?"
"Sarah. I need your help." He says.
"With what?"
"Remember how I told you they said I had depression?" I slowly nod.
"I um.......I kind of....um.....cut."
"Mathew Espinosa why would you cut?" I press my fingers to my forehead.
"I miss you Sarah. I miss you so much. And it broke my heart to see you with Jack. Please take me back. What do I do Sarah? I have no one!" He starts to cry and I just wish I was there to home him.
"Matt, listen to me. Jack tried to make out with me at the airport, but I wouldn't let him. I have feelings for you Matt. But what you did was so unlike you." He sighs.
"I barely remember what I did."
"You called me a slut and pushed me."
"I'm sorry Sarah." I sigh.
"It's fine Matt, just stop cutting please." He smiles a little.
"I love you." He says. Tears streaming down his face.
"I...I....I love you too." I click the end button and close my laptop.
I really hope Matt doesn't turn into a suicidal freak like me.