Chapter 10

Sarah's POV:
I get dressed in a nice little dress that's not slutty and is just nice and cute and simple. I walk out of my room and see Gabe. God he reminds me so much of Matt and Cam and all my friends. He wears all the sam clothes as them, too. Today he's wearing tan colored pants, a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and those nice boots that like every guy on tumblr has. He sees me down the hall and smiles at me.
"Hey." He says. He comes over to me and looks me over again.
"Whhhhaaatt." I whine at him. He laughs.
"Your just pretty, that's all." I blush and look away. I see Nick come out of his room, wearing so something similar to Gabe.
"Hey Nick." I walk over to him and Gabe follows. We all walk down the three steps and into the dining room.
"Hi Aunt. Nina." I give her a hug and then sit down at the table. Gabe and Nick sit on either side of me and we all pull out our phones. I look onto Nicks screen and he's talking to Hayes. My plan to get them together worked.
"How is he?" I ask him.
"He's cool. He does motor cross and football and lacrosse." I laugh.
"I know. He's super cool. You'll have to come back to virginia with me." He nods. I look over to Gabes screen and he's talking to a girl. Is it bad that I feel jealous?
"Who's that?" He looks at me and then back to his phone.
"A girl from school." He texts her again and then I just look at my phone. I know. I'll just text Matt.
Sarah: happy thanksgiving! I love you!
Matt: happy thanksgiving! So thankful for you!
I smile at the thought of Matt. Gabe looks at my phone.
"Who's that?" He asks.
"My boyfriend." I tell him.
"You have a-" he's interrupted by my mom and aunt bringing in the turkey and wishing us a happy thanksgiving. They put the rest of the food out on the table and we all load our plates up. I put a lot on my plate and dig in. An hour later were all sitting at the table, holding our stomachs because were so full.
"Play I go to the bathroom?" I ask. They nod and I leave to go. I walk in and close the door. I open the toilet and get on my knees. I puke. I ate way too much and I've now gained 1 pound. I need that pound to go away. I look through all the drawers hoping to find a blade. I come across a razor in the shower. I cut my stomach and my wrists.
"Owwww." I wince in pain. That one was cut too deep. I cover it up with a cotton ball and then the door swings open.
"Sarah?" Gabe walks over to me and looks at my stomach and wrists.
"I thought you said you didn't do this anymore!" He says, covering my cuts with a damp paper towel.
"I'm so fat." I say to myself.
"No your not. 114 pounds is called thin. Your fine." He stares at my wrists and then wraps them in an ace bandage.
"Thank you." I tell him. He nods.
"I don't went you doing this again. I care to much about you." He says.