Chapter 14

Sarah's POV
"What's wrong, Sarah?" Gabe asks me. Its 3:00 in the afternoon and I refuse to get out of bed. I'm so devastated with Matt and Jack. The only person that was being a true friend, was that guy Kian.
"Nothing, Gabe." I tell him. He sighs and gets up from my bed.
"Where are you going?" I ask him. He shrugs.
"I don't know. Your boring and won't talk to me." I sigh.
"Fine, Gabe. I'll tell you." He sits down on my bed and waits for me to tell him what's going on.
"Matt broke up with me last night. And Jack was having sex with a girl upstairs." He blows out air from his mouth, causing the hair in front of his face to go up.
"I'm sorry Sarah. Can I do anything?" He asks. I shake my head. He gets up again and leaves. I go on my phone and look through twitter to see what Matt has tweeted.
"@Matt Espinosa: I could go for a juice box right now"
"@Matt Espinosa: did you realize that animals are just furry humans that can't speak."
I laugh because this isn't even Matt talking. This is drunk Matt talking. Gabe walks in and hands me some ice cream.
"I looked up all this girl stuff, and it said that when someone is dealing with a breakup, they love ice cream?" I laugh and take the bowl. He walks out of the room and I turn on the tv. Then I get a text from Jack.
Jack: where were you last night? I was looking for you for hours.
Sarah: where were you? I saw what you did last night
Jack: huh
Sarah: you were having sex with a girl
Jack: no I wasn't
Sarah: yes you were Jack. I saw you.
Jack: I wasn't Sarah! That wasn't me!
Sarah: Jack do you promise?
Jack: I swear
Sarah: okay. I'm sorry
Jack: it's fine. Maybe do you want to hang out later?
Sarah: maybe. Matt dumped me last night, called me a slut and pushed me
Jack: I'm so sorry Sarah. Do you need me to come over?
Sarah: yes please.
Jack: okay. I'll be there In a bit.
I shut off my phone and start to watch tv. Nothing but replays of episodes I've already seen are on. About half an hour later Jack comes in the door and sits next to me on the bed.
"I can't believe he dumped you." He sighs. I frown at the memory.
"I know. I thought we were special." I tell him.
"We'll what do you want to do now?" He asks me. I shrug and lay down. He lays down next to me and gets under the covers.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asks.
"Sure. What movie?" Jack takes the remote and scrolls through Netflix trying to find a good movie.
"Ok I think I found a good one." We start to watch a movie called the art of getting by and it's really good. Just one of those rom com kind of movies. About halfway through the movie, I start to fall asleep.
"Why don't you put your head on a pillow. My chest isn't comfy."
"Your chest is fine." I say. He kisses my head and holds my hand.
"Sarah, Matts a jerk for not keeping you." He says. I start falling asleep but then Jack gets a text, which wakes me up a little. I open my eyes a little so Jack can't tell I'm awake.
Jack J: where are you?
Jack: I'm at Sarah's
Jack J: isn't she dating Matt? He's not gonna like this
Jack: they broke up
Jack J: good luck then bro😏
I smile a little and then fall back asleep.