┗ Chapter Forty-Three ┓

I crinkle my eyes as something bright shines upon my eyelids. After a few seconds, I couldn't handle it and finally opened them.

I was........

Back in the cottage again laying down on the couch.

What in the- How am I here? What's going on??

I quickly sit up and swing my legs over the side of the couch. Which I regretted almost immediately, three loud yelps could be heard.

"What the hell" Jungkook's voice spoke. I glanced down to see him, Taehyung, and Jimin now fully awake.

"How is this- How is this possible?" I gasp.

Jungkook comes to his senses and climbs up next to me, "Y/N, are you okay?"

I couldn't think of what to say. This can't be real, right? Surely this is just some dream.

"The attic." I finally spoke. By this time, the rest of the group was in the room.

"What was that Y/N?" Jin asks.

I didn't reply, I jumped off the couch and straight to the door behind the bookcase. I pushed with all my might to get to it.

"Y/N, calm down" Jimin walks over. I blanked out his words as I managed to get the door free. I practically threw it open and to my shock there was nothing in it. No stairs. Just a closet.

"No..." My voice was shaking as I slid down to the floor. I place my hands on my head.

"This can't be happening. This must be some damn trick in my head. Yeah, that's it. It's just a bad dream. Mia, Hana, and Minhyuk must exist, right?" I start hyperventilating.

A warm hand was placed on my back and I snapped back into reality.

"Is everything alright, Y/N. I've never seen you like this, what's going on? You can tell us, tell me" Jungkook makes circles with his hand on my back in comfort.

"I- um... I just-" I began to speak but my eyes grew fuzzy and everything went black.