┗ Chapter Forty ┓

"...Sunflower Acres" Dr. Choi spread his hand out, pointing to everything.

"Wow, this place is huge," I say, awestruck, "just, how is this possible?"

"Ah, it's a bit of a long story. And I'm sure you still need to get some rest," he explains, "that building over there is where you and the group can stay. The building behind us, where we came from, is my 'building'. Er- my office so to speak. It's where we take the injured. You guys can all head to your place and I'll have someone to get you all for supper, okay?"

"I'll go with them to make sure they get there okay" Connor chimes in. Dr. Choi nods and returns inside the building.

"I'm sure we can get there just fine" Yoongi states, crossing his arms.

"Well, I don't want you guys to get mobbed by any one who recognizes you bunch" Connor chuckles, trying to joke around. But the members weren't haven't it and didn't say anything, causing Connor to clear his throat.

"Let's just get there, it doesn't matter if he comes or not" I let out a sigh and walked towards 'our building'.

Once we made it, it was rather normal sized. Seemed like the average family sized house. Walking up the porch steps, I open the front door. I located the couch and flopped down on it. I didn't realize I was so exhausted.

I feel my legs move and placed on top of something, so I open my eyes to see Jungkook sitting beneath my legs. I give him a small smile and close my eyes again, but not before one of the members speaks up.

"I can't believe it" Taehyung sits on one of the recliners.

"Can't believe what?" I sat myself up, letting Namjoon sit next to me.

"That we are all still together... I just can't process it"

"Oh-" Jimin speaks up and places an arm around Taehyung, comforting him.

"Yeah, it's hard to believe. But I'm glad that it's true. I don't know what I would do without you guys" Namjoon rests his head on the back of the couch.

"We've been through a lot," Hoseok began, "But what I believe is that this place is a sign. A sign that we don't have to run away anymore. I mean, I'm not sure about the future, but this place really seems safe."

"I agree," Seokjin smiles, "as long as I get something to eat, I'll be fine." This made most of us chuckle, before falling back to silence.

"Hyung?" Jungkook turns to Yoongi, who is leaning against the wall with his arms still crossed. We all pay attention as the faded mint haired man straightens himself up.

"I agree as well," he announces, "it does seem safe here. But I'm still on guard."

"Cheer up~" Seokjin nudged the man's shoulder, "We all know that, but just make sure to enjoy yourself while we are here."

The conversation was cut short by a knock at the door. I guess it was supper time.