┗ Chapter Eighteen ┓

Another hour passes by, consisting of occasional chatter between the two of us.

"I can't believe you threw a banana at Jungkook" I lightly chuckle.

"Well-" Hobi starts but gets cut off.

It was my phone buzzing, which meant it was now time to wake up whoever was next to stay up. And 'the whoever' just so happens to be one of the iconic ships, Taekook.

"How are we going to wake them up?" I ask Hobi whilst walking over to the sleeping boys, "we don't want to be too loud or else we might wake everyone else up."

"I'd say we rip the blankets off them."

"Woah, didn't know you could be that evil..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. But first..." I pull out my phone and turn on the camera. Making sure that the flash was off, I took a pic of them. I shut my phone off and stuff it back into my pocket.

We then proceeded to grab a hold of their blankets and pulled them off. They stir and open their eyes.

"What's happening?" Tae says with a yawn while Jungkook looks still half asleep.

"It's your guys turn to keep watch" Hobi states, claiming one of the blankets.

"Oh! Okay" Tae slowly gets up and walks over to the spot. Junhkook, however, was falling back asleep. I grin and pinch his arm. He instantly jolts awake, almost hitting me but I move away before he does so.

"What the heck?" He shoots me a glare.

"Get your butt up. Didn't you hear Hobi? It's your turn to take watch" I huff and grab the other blanket. He reluctantly gets up and I sit in his spot.

"Have fun~" I tease as I wrap the blanket around myself. Hobi sits down next to me, wrapped in his blanket as well.

I overheard Tae and Kookie chatting away and I tried to listen in, but I was already beginning to drift off to sleep.

"Don't fight it Y/N, sleep" I hear Hobi say next to me. And like that, I was off to dreamland.