┗ Chapter Thirty-Two ┓

Surprisingly, I woke up before everyone, which was mainly due to a bright light. Wait, a bright light? The curtains?! I looked over to see that the curtains haven't moved at all, but you definitely could tell that the sun was up. Though it wasn't the sun that woke me. I raised an eyebrow confused as to where the light source was coming from. I sit up and let out a yawn. I realized that I was on something soft and froze in place.

"Surely I'm not on the couch?" I mumble and look down. To my luck, I was in fact on the couch. I swear I went back to sleep on the floor. Speaking of the floor, I peer over the edge of the couch to see Vminkook cuddling on the floor. I held back from laughing and unwrapped myself from the blanket. I swing my legs over the side, mindful of the sleeping maknaes, and stand up. I stretch my arms up, hearing a few cracks from my body in doing so.

"I see you're awake" my head snaps to the side to see Namjoon chilling in a chair reading some sort of book. He had a small lamp turned on. If it wasn't the gosh darn apocalypse, it almost seemed peaceful at the moment. But right now, "this peaceful" meant that you didn't know what could happen at any moment.

"I thought I was the only one awake. I actually woke up to some light. I thought it was the window, but I'm guessing it was the lamp then?" I question.

"Oh, sorry. Actually, everyone needs to wake up anyway. I was sent to wake you guys, but I kinda got distracted when I saw this book," Namjoon rubs the back of his neck, "now that I think about it, it was a stupid idea to turn on the lamp. I wasn't thinking."

I nod my head in understanding, we didn't have that many encounters with the zombies, despite what happened the other day. I shudder when remembering Eunchae and Jaehyun, but I shake my head. I mentally knock on wood that we don't have to interact with the zombies anymore.

"But I did find a pair of glasses. I don't know if it's the right prescription though" he hands over a pair of blue framed glasses.

"Omg thanks!" I take them and put them on, "Well, it's slightly weaker than I'm used to, but it'll work."

"No problem! But back to the members..." he looks down at the sleeping maknaes.

"I'll handle it," I reassure him, "Y'all better wake up or I'm going to explore the door behind the bookcase by myself."

Surely that would wake them, and it actually did. Tae bolts up and sees me standing there with my hands on my hips.

"You wouldn't!" Tae complains.

Next was Jimin, he just sits up and rubs his eyes. However, Jungkook was a different story. He bolts up as well and looks at the bookcase, which I assume he's looking for me. Seeing that I wasn't there, he looked around. I catch his eye and he lets out a sigh.

"What? It was the only way to wake y'all" I push up the glasses.

"Where did you get the glasses?" Jimin asks, standing up and stretching.

"Namjoon found them for me!" I exclaim happily, "I can finally be of use now that I can see."

They all turn their heads to me and I realize why, "I said that out loud, didn't I? I didn't mean for it to sound like that."

But before anyone in the room could talk, Yoongi, Jin, and Hobi walk into the room.

"Y'all ready to check that secret room?" Jin remarks with a grin.