┗ Chapter Thirty-One ┓

"Ah!" I yelped when I couldn't see anymore. I reach up to pull something soft off of my head. Once I could see again, I realized that it was the navy blue blanket. I spin around to see a chuckling Jungkook and give him a glare.

"You didn't have to do that ya know?" I argue as I drape the blanket over my arm. He just shrugs his shoulders at me.

"You guys should get some shut-eye" Jin says, coming into the room with Tae behind him. I nod and sit on the floor next to the couch. I wrap myself up inside the blanket, leaning my head against the cushion. Jimin had already fallen asleep and Jungkook laid himself flat on the floor. I would have laughed at him, but the tiredness hit me and I fell asleep.

"Y/N, wake up" I hear a voice.

"Hmm?" I tilt my head up, slightly wincing at the pain in my neck. I shouldn't have fallen asleep like that... I open my eyes to see a silhouette of someone. Letting my eyes adjust to the darkness, I could make out some pink hair. That was thanks to the sliver of light peeking through the windows curtains. I feel myself fall back asleep.

"Y/N~" the voice, which was Jimins, whines. I snap awake and sit up straight. Which wasn't the best thing to do because I heard a few cracks coming from my back.

"Huh? What?" I quickly ask.

"It's our turn, Tae took the couch while hyung was determined to squeeze into the bed with Namjoon and Yoongi" Jimin explains.

"Oh! Alright" I yawn and go to get up when I realize there was weight on my legs. I look down to see Jungkook's head in my lap. This boy, I swear...

I lift his head and scout away. I fold the blanket up and place it underneath his head, kinda like a pillow, a blanket pillow. I stand up and stretch my arms.

"Let's sit in the kitchen" Jimin suggests and I just follow him. It was only a few steps until we were in the kitchen. It had a small table and two chairs against one side, so I sat down in one of them. I let out another yawn, this time covering my mouth with my hand in the process.

"So how's it going with Jungkookie" Jimin asks out of the blue. I slightly choke mid-yawn, and clear my throat.

"W-what?" I cough.

"You know."

"I know." I caught him off guard.

"Don't try to change the subject with my song Y/N."

"Darn."

We sit there in silence for a minute until I hear Jimin let out a sigh.

"So how you been?"

"What?" His question breaks me from my daydream, "Oh, I'm somewhat okay... I guess. How about you? How are you holding up?"

"..." Jimin doesn't reply. I could sense something going on as he was now staring, more like glaring, at the table.

"Jimin?" I reach over to touch his shoulder. His head snaps up and I retract my arm. His eyes were beginning to fill with tears. My eyes soften as I get up from my seat.

"Y/N, how could Bang PD do that to us? He was like a father to us. And he just got up and left us like that. I'm mad at him, yet I'm worried that we might never see him again. I hope he's not hurt or, for the worst, d-dead," Jimin sniffs and I wrap an arm around him, "Sorry for suddenly pouring this out on you like this. I should be strong, but here I am, crying."

"Jimin...," I rub his back slowly, "I'm sure he'll show up again. And it's fine with me, this apocalypse is a lot to deal with. Everyone is stressed out and some may break quicker than others. I mean, did you see how I was in the beginning? I was such a cry baby. Sure, I was obviously sad, but it's better to let it out than to bottle it up."

Jimin lets out a small chuckle and wipes the tears from his face, "Thanks Y/N, that kinda helped."

I send him a small smile and return to my seat. From there, we just made some small talk until it was someone else's turn to keep watch.