┗ Chapter Twenty-Six ┓

"Hey Yoongles" I say walking up next to him. He turns his head and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yoongles? Wait, I'm not even gonna ask," he shakes his head, "how's your hand by the way?"

I look down at my bandaged hand, "pretty much healed now. It was just small cuts so they most likely won't scar. I can probably take the bandage off though."

I heard him hum as I unwrapped the gauze. I bring my hand forward and flex it.

"Yup! Good as new!" I smile.

"That's great," Yoongi says.

"Thank you again for saving me" I sadly smile.

"You're welcome," he smiles, "I don't want my family to die."

"Family?"

"You're one of us now Y/N."

"R-really? You think so?"

"Mhm. You've kinda grown on us the past couple days."

"Aish, Thank You!" I unexpectedly pulledhim into a hug. He lightly pats me on the back.

"Now what to do with the gauze?" I ask backing away from him. Yoongi just shrugs his shoulders as I try to think of an idea. A smirk appears on my face when I see a familiar mochi boy who wasn't carrying the blanket bag anymore. No, I wasn't going to shove it in his face. Though it does sound tempting. I was just gonna sneakily place it down the back of his shirt.

I quicken my pace and swiftly shove the bandage down his shirt. So much for being sneaky...

"What the-," Jimin yells, lifting his shirt slightly and sees the bandage fall onto the ground, "What the hell Y/N?!"

I burst out laughing and almost fell to the ground. Everyone stops walking and turns towards us. I stop laughing and clear my throat.

"I didn't know what to do with the bandage," I confess.

"So you thought that putting it down my shirt was the best option?" Jimin complains.

"I have to admit that it was kinda funny," Tae chuckles.

"Alright alright," Mr. Si-hyuk announces "let's just continue walking."

"Party pooper" I mumble under my breath. And before you ask, yes, I am going to litter. It's the dang apocalypse, so no one would care if a slightly bloody bandage was left on the ground.

"Sorry for doing that Jimin" I apologize.

"Nah it's fine," he waved it off, "you somehow cheered me up. And maybe others too."

"Really?"

He nods and ruffles my already messily braided hair. I groan and push him away.

"Stop, you're making it worse!" I argue as I try to fix my hair. He laughs and walks away.

"Guys, I suggest we have a lunch break before heading off again," Jin says.

"You're always hungry Mister Eat Jin" I comment and he shoots me a finger gun.

"Alright, everyone gather around" J-hope places the food bag on the ground and unzips it. I waited in the background until everyone else got their granola bars or crackers. I actually didn't feel that hungry for some reason.

"Y/N, here you go" a voice says right in front of me. I didn't even realize I was staring at the ground when I recognized the shoes, Timberlands. I looked up to see Jungkook with a smile on his face as his hand was extended towards me holding a chocolate granola bar.

"I'm not hungry."

"Okay, more for me then" he shrugs, unwrapping it and going for a bite. In a blink of an eye, the granola was no longer in his grip. And no, I didn't take it from him... I wanted to, but someone was quicker than me.

"Don't waste food" Jin scolds him.

"Sorry hyung."

"Better be" Jin then proceeds to place the granola bar in my hand, "and you missy, eat, you need the energy."

I could only nod my head as he began to walk away from us. I then proceeded to quietly laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook pouts.

"Just the fact that he can make you shut up" I take a bite of the granola bar. Dang, Jin was right. I do need to eat.

"Damn right I am" Jin says.

"Huh?" I get confused as I turn towards him, but he only sends me a wink.

"Okay then?" I say, turning back around to see Jungkook glaring at me.

"What now?"

"He doesn't make me shut up" he mumbles.

"Yes, cause you're a big boy now. And you can make your own big boy decisions" I tease and reach to pinch his cheeks. He grabs my hand before I can pull away and smirks.

"Big boy you say?"

I gulp and let out a slight chuckle.