Epilogue

One year later

One year later

You could say that a year later, everyone was leading a perfect life.

Yuki and Jeno had decided to move out together next month. Out of the college dorms, out of the room they shared with Jaemin and Eunji.

The others had finally found a girlfriend for themselves.

Eunji gulped down the lump in her throat as she stepped out of the washroom. 

Jeno and Yuki had gone to check out their new house and Jaemin had gone out for his evening classes. He wasn't going to come before two hours, so it was just Eunji alone in the dorm.

She heard the door open, and she jogged towards the door. 

Yuki opened the door to see Eunji standing nervously.

'Hey...what's wrong?' Yuki asked and her eyes widened when Eunji held up the pregnancy test.

'Oh. My. God.' Yuki ran towards her, and looked at the stick with two red lines. 'Oh, my God...Eunji you're pregnant!'

Eunji looked at her and nodded.

Yuki grabbed her phone and called Jeno and put it on speaker.

'Baby, I need y'all to come to our room. Now.' Yuki said.

'Is everything alright?' Jeno asked.

'Yeah...Just come.' She said.

'What happened?' Minsung's voice was heard.

'We're coming.' Jeno said and hung up.

'Does hyung know?' Jisung asked.

'No...' Eunji sighed.

'What do you think he'll say?' Dawon asked.

'I don't know...I mean...he always said that he wanted kids but...I don't know. I think we're too young.'

'Jaemin hyung's calling me.' Chenle said.

'Tell him to come fast.' Renjun said.

A few seconds later, they heard the door unlocking and Eunji waited in front of the door.

Jaemin opened the door to see Eunji standing in front of him holding a pregnancy test.

He stared at it for a few seconds, and then looked at Eunji.

'You...you're pregnant?' He asked. Eunji nodded, and Jaemin smiled widely before hugging her tightly.

'I'm so happy!' He yelled, 'Thank you so much, baby.'

'Wait...you're not angry?' She asked. 'I mean we're still in college.'

'No...I'm not. I've always wanted a kid.' He smiled. 'Even if we're in college, I'm sure we're gonna be able to take care of the baby.'

The others came out from Eunji's room.

'I love you, so much.' He muttered and was pulled away by the dreamies who started hitting him and started shouting.

'I can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt.' Yuki smiled, hugging Eunji.

~The End~