31

'Yuki-ah!' Jaemin called out

Yuki looked up from her phone and walked towards him. 'What? Did you find something?'

'Yeah, I did.' Jaemin said. 'And I think I found the perfect one.'

The boys sat in the living room watching some movie, and Eunji was in the kitchen gathering some more snacks.

The doorbell rang, and Renjun got up to open it.

'Oh, you guys are back from your "date".' Renjun winked at Jaemin who stood at the door with Yuki.

Eunji stepped out from the kitchen after hearing what Renjun said.

A pang of jealousy hit her chest and she walked to the living room.

'Hey, Eunji.' Jaemin said, but she rolled her eyes and ignored him and sat down on the couch beside Jeno.

'Hey...' Jaemin looked at Yuki before walking towards Eunji and sitting down beside her. 'What's wrong?'

She looked at him, and shook her head. 'N-nothing.'

She mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

'Are you sure?' He asked.

She nodded, not trusting her voice, as she leaned her head on Jeno's shoulder, who looked at the other guys confused.

'Make him jealous.' Donghyuck mouthed. 'Wrap your arm around her shoulder.'

Jeno, understanding him, nodded and wrapped his arms around her shoulder, making her comfortable.

Jaemin's soft gaze on Eunji turned cold after Jeno wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

He gulped the lump in his throat, making his very prominent Adam's Apple move up and down.

He got up from the couch and walked off to the kitchen with Yuki following him.