14

Eunji lay on the ground, tossing and turning and a tear escaped her eye

Eunji lay on the ground, tossing and turning and a tear escaped her eye. Her nightmares were getting worse every passing day.

Her breath was shaking, as she looked around the living room, all of them passed out in the room.

She layed on the ground again, looking at one side, where Jaemin slept peacefully and on the other side, Renjun.

Her lips quivered, as numerous tears started leaving her eyes, until she was getting hiccups.

She rubbed her eyes again, trying to fall asleep, but she couldn't. Her breathing was uneven, and soon she broke into tears, quietly.

Jaemin woke up to see Eunji in front of him, shivering.

'Hey, Eunji...you okay?' He whispered.

She turned around, and Jaemin's eyes widened. He instantly pulled her closer, making her head lean on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her small waist, and rubbed circles on her back.

He pulled the blanket closer to their faces, and wrapped her in them.

He started stroking her hair till she fell asleep. Once she did, he looked at her small face that rested on his arm.

His heart started beating at an unbelievable speed, making him get scared of if she heard them.

'You're so cute.' He said, and went back to sleep, not unwrapping his hands from her waist.

Eunji woke up, feeling arms around her waist and a face nuzzled into her neck. She turned around slowly to see Jaemin, hugging her from behind.

Her eyes widened and she looked around. Everyone was still sleeping. She removed his hands from her waist, making him wake up. He sat up slowly.

He looked around, confusion written all over his face. He looked at Eunji and grinned while waving his hand.

She stood up and gave him her hand, which he held, and stood up.

'Help me make breakfast.' She said, and walked off to the washroom, with him following her.

'Go to the other washroom, pervert.' She pushed him, when he started coming inside the washroom with her.

'I thought we were going to make breakfast.' Jaemin furrowed his brows.

'Don't you do your morning routine before making breakfast?' She sassed.

'Oh, yeah...right, washroom first.'

'Mhm...mangoes.' Eunji mumbled as Jaemin helped her cut the fruits for the fruit salad.

The others had woke up and they were just washing up.

'You like mangoes?' He asked. She nodded while smiling widely.

He smiled back and held a piece of mango in front of her lips, indicating that he wanted to feed her that piece. She was about to eat it when he plopped it in his mouth.

'Haha, tricked you.' He giggled. She rolled her eyes and went back to cutting them and Jaemin helped her.

'Eun.' He said.

'What now?' She asked.

'I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away.' He said.

'Where the fuck do you find all these pick up lines from?' She laughed.

The others had left but Jaemin stayed back, since they had to complete their homework and then she had to tutor him. But Jaemin had his own wishes.

'I don't wanna study.' He pouted.

'Why?' Eunji asked.

'Its the weekend!' He whined.

'So you should've left with them.' She said.

'But I wanted to spend time with you.' He said, making her raise her brows. 'I mean...we're getting along so well...so...'

'Yeah, you're right.' She smiled.

'Thank God.' He sighed.

'Jae, I never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw you.' She said, trying hard not to laugh but she ended up laughing.

A bright shade of pink appeared on his cheeks as he looked at her, shook. 'Wow, that was so sudden but good.'

'