46

'Eun

'Eun...' He whispered, stepping closer to her. 'I love you...why don't you believe me?'

Eunji looked away and wiped her tears. Jaemin gently grabbed her jaw and turned her face towards him, and kissed her, tears still flowing.

Eunji wanted to kiss him back, but she couldn't. And she wouldn't. She pushed him away, and screamed at the top of her lungs, 'Kissing me won't fix this, Jaemin!'

'Then why don't you fucking believe me!' Jaemin yelled, and pinned her to the wall. 'I'm telling you! It wasn't me! I never kissed her!'

'Get off of me!' Eunji screamed, pushing him off. 'I shouldn't have trusted you in the first place! You hurt me! You took my first kiss! You took my everything! I fucking trusted you!'

'Eunji, will you please listen to me for once!' Jaemin yelled. 'For God's sake, Eunji! Just once!'

'What are you going to tell me, huh! That all these days, these kisses, the love, the affection, all of this meant nothing! Huh? Speak to me!' She started hitting his chest.

'Eunji, please...' Jaemin sobbed. 'Listen to me...'

'Why would you do that!' Eunji screamed, but then she felt him hug her tightly.

'Go away...' She cried into his chest. 'Go away, cheater.'

'Eunji...I'm-' He started but stopped talking. 'I'm sorry...'

'Get out. Now.' She pushed him out of the door, and slammed it shut.

'Doesn't the locker behind Miri in this picture, seem familiar to you?' Yuki asked.

'Yeah...it looks like Eunji's locker.' Dawon said.

'Exactly.' Yuki said.

'And your point is?' Haechan asked.

'Miri said that Jaemin kissed her in front of her locker.' Yuki smirked. 'And that is clearly not her locker.'